276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless Tactile Action UK Keyboard

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall I was thoroughly impressed at first glance, I’m hoping the rest of my review measures will be just as impressive. Despite its age, it is still a very solid keyboard and has everything that a modern gamer or professional would need. If you’re looking to mod this board, then really the only deal breaker I can see is the lack of a detachable cable. The drop test didn’t cause any concerns, the + key came off on the number pad side, but it didn’t damage the switch under neath it.

Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless Tactile Action UK Keyboard

Honestly, point 2 has not been a big deal, but the sticking backspace key is close to a dealbreaker. với bàn phím Tenkeyless, bạn nhấn giữ nút reset ở mặt dưới bàn phím, cạnh bên khu vực DIP switch trong 3 giây. Filco's Ninja has the same layout as a standard UK keyboard, but instead of having legends on the top of the keys it has legends on the front of the keys.Với thiết kế tối giản nhưng không kém phần sang trọng, các bàn phím cơ Filco mang đến sự tinh tế cho không gian làm việc của bạn. Also, the Majestouch 2 became a trusted tool for many South Korean Starcraft 2 professional gamers, just like its predecessor. Adam13/06/2020This is my first mechanical keyboard since I used a Commodore-64 and other 8-bit systems in my youth! In pursuit of the real taste of The Cherry MX switch, we have focused on improving "typing experience" thoroughly by renewing from the first process. Then, a few months after receiving the replacement, the new one started dying after being idle for a while.

An introduction to Filco – The Keyboard Company An introduction to Filco – The Keyboard Company

Filco is a Japanese keyboard brand well-known for manufacturing some of the highest-end prebuilt keyboards in the market. Khi đó điện sẽ được lấy trực tiếp từ máy tính và bạn hoàn toàn có thể sử dụng được các tính năng Bluetooth bình thường mà không cần đến pin. Molly M20/07/2020Switched from blue switches to browns with this keyboar, finding it easier to actuate and substantially less noisy. also as a bonus it comes with a lovely dust cover for the keyboard and a velcro cable tie filco has won me over forever with this product :).Aside from this, its switches, the design, build quality, and functionality of the Majestouch 2 S is very similar to the regular model. Filco’s solution was to create a keyboard that had its legends printed on the sides rather than on top of the keycaps. Khi không sử dụng pin trong thời gian dài nên tháo pin ra khỏi bàn phím và bảo quản nơi khô ráo, thoáng mát nhằm tránh hiện tượng pin bị oxi hóa ảnh hưởng đến khoang pin. Anonymous28/06/2021I've been using this keyboard heavily over the last few weeks and it might be my favourite so far. This Filco Majestouch-2, NKR, Tactile Action Keyboard is a joy to use, not too loud, but clear and decisive and precise.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment