276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Biheldon Tablets Dog Cat Wormer Broad Spectrum Very Effective New (20)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Action: A combined preparation with a simultaneous effect on young and adult forms of shadows (Praziquantel) and nematodes (Pirantel), parasitizing in the digestive tract of dogs and cats. Administration mode:The product is administered orally as follows:Dogs: 1 tablet/l0 kg body weight;Young cats: 1/4 tablet/animal;Adult cats: 1/2 tablet/animal. ADVERSE reactions:Very rarely, the administration of praziquantel can be observed vomiting, norexie, diarrhea, but without serious consequences. assess the active ingredients of the wormer you usually use and see if there's a cheaper alternative. EACH TABLET TREATS 22 POUNDS / 10 KILOGRAMS Dosage: Under5 lbs = ¼ Tablet 5-10 lbs = 1/2 Tablet 11-22lbs = 1 Tablet 22-33lbs = 1½ Tablet 34-44lbs = 2 Tablet 45-55lbs = 2½ Tablet 56-66lbs = 3 Tablet 67-87lbs = 3.

I always stick with what i get from my vet, may cost more, but i know its effective, and i get the right dose for my cats based on their weight. T. hydatigena, Dipilidium caninum, Diphyllobotrium erinacei, Mesocestoides corti) and roundworms (caused Toxocara canis, T.There is no substitute to visiting your Vet - he has the knowledge and experience and can see/feel/smell your dog and advise accordingly. Ingredients Praziquantel 50mg, Praziquantel 150mg ******** EACH TABLET TREATS 22 POUNDS / 10 KILOGRAMS ************** ************ Puppies and Dogs Under 5 lbs = 1/4 Tablet 5 - 10 lbs = 1/2 Tablet 11 - 22 lbs = 1 Tablet 22 - 33 lbs = 1 1/2 Tablet 34 - 44 lbs = 2 Tablets 45 - 55 lbs = 2 1/2 Tablets 56 - 66 lbs = 3 Tablets 67 - 87 lbs = 3 1/2 Tablets 88 lbs and 110 = 4 Tablets 110 and up = 5 Tablets DO NOT USE MORE THAN 5 TABLETS ADULT DOGS AND CATS SHOULD BE TREATED EVERY 3 MONTHS.

It should be used with caution in dogs with liver or kidney disease, epilepsy, and puppies 8 weeks of age or older. It also promotes healthy digestion and regular bowel movements by fighting off bad bacteria that can cause inflammation in the digestive tract. It is used for protection from TAPEWORMS , HOOKWORMS , ROUNDWORMS all over the year in dogs and cats. Kittens : Should be treated as soon as they reach 1 1/2 pounds Usually about 6 to 8 weeks and then there after every 3 months.Biheldon Worming Tablets contain Pyrantel Pamoate, which is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic drug that works by paralyzing worms and allowing them to pass out of the body naturally.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment