276°
Posted 20 hours ago

And So The Adventure Begins: Inspirational Blank Lined Small Retirement Journal Notebook, Bucket Lists, Retirement Plan Book for Women or Men, Funny Retirement Gift

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first television series production since the fourth series episode, Mind that Bike to directly adapt Railway Series stories, the first to adapt any Railway Series story written by creator Wilbert Awdry since the fourth series episode, Paint Pots and Queens, and the first complete Railway Series adaptation in the CGI Series. The next day, Thomas is sent to the Sodor Steamworks to be painted into the colours the Fat Controller likes to see on his railway - blue with red stripes. Thomas shows Edward his paint, as well as his new number one. The other engines tell Thomas about the previous Number One, who was a coffee pot engine. Edward has a train to pull, so Thomas goes to fetch Gordon's express coaches, but he accidentally couples to two small coaches named Annie and Clarabel, who belong to James. Thomas kindly apologises, explaining how he is new. The coaches think he is a very sweet engine and Annie seems sure that he will go far one day. The only special dubbed in Latin American Spanish, but not in Brazilian Portuguese. Also, this is the only special to not be dubbed in Brazil.

In 2020, to coincide with the franchise's 75th anniversary, CoolProps revealed a replica model of Thomas in his green livery from this special. At the beginning of the film, Edward is the first engine to be introduced and Gordon is the second. This is a direct reference to The Three Railway Engines, as Edward and Gordon were indeed the first two engines introduced. Also, Thomas is the fourth engine introduced in the special, which also references The Railway Series, as he was indeed the fourth engine introduced. However, James is the third engine introduced here rather than Henry. The only special based on stories from The Railway Series, as well as the only television series story based on two books. Edward and Gordon | Thomas and the Breakdown Train | Thomas and Bertie | Thomas in Trouble | Thomas, Percy and the Coal | Percy Takes the Plunge | A Close Shave | Edward's ExploitThe first time the runaway theme has been heard since the sixth series in the US and the seventh series in the UK. Gordon Takes a Tumble | Henry and the Elephant | Percy Takes a Plunge | Thomas and the Special Letter | James and the Trouble with Trees | Spic and Span | Diesel from Thomas to the Rescue | Emily's Adventure Race for the Sodor Cup | Thomas the Tank Engine Series 25 Vol. 1 ( coming soon) | Thomas the Tank Engine Series 25 Vol. 2 ( coming soon) The Fat Controller says that the big engines "would have to fetch their own coaches until he can get another small engine," which foreshadows both Percy's arrival and the events of the first series episode, Trouble in the Shed. The US DVD is de-interlaced, thus presenting the feature in 240p instead of either 480p or 1080p in quality.

Through the next 10 years, I have pushed myself to firstly break the five hour barrier, which I did on a cool, overcast day in London in 2015 with such excitement, then to break the 4 hr 30 min barrier, which I did on an incredibly hot day in Chicago in 2017 and then to break the 4 hr barrier which I did in a socially distanced marathon at Dorney Lake in 2021. I’ve learnt about how to train, how to fuel and how to get stronger. I’ve also learnt that by pushing yourself, you can achieve so much more than you ever believe you are capable of. My second adventure of 2023 will be a mountain expedition in the autumn and this will be my main focus post the marathon in early March! As many of you know, my last mountain expedition was challenging, with a tragic end. There isn’t a week that goes by when I don’t think about it. The experience taught me so much, about expeditions themselves but, most importantly, that those that I love are the part of my life that matters beyond anything else and, if I want to be in the high mountains, I must train and learn, to be as safe as I can be. And I do want to be in the high mountains - I simply love it there. The beauty is indescribable and challenging myself beyond what I think is possible for me is something that motivates me and, I hope, makes me a better person.Thomas spends all day working on his own, but it is hard work and he continues causing problems. Late in the afternoon, James pulls in with Annie and Clarabel and screeches to a stop next to Thomas, who notices a smoky smell. It is coming from James' wooden brakes, but James pretends not to notice. Thomas sees Henry taking on water and asks him why he is afraid of rain, explaining how it is only water, just like he puts in his boiler and that he should not spend all day worrying. Henry claims that he is usually very happy, when it is sunny. from an adventure perspective, was challenging. Having gone ten years without any real injuries, my body clearly decided that I needed to rest! A skiing accident meant that my preparations for the iconic Boston marathon had to be significantly curtailed. A later injury then meant that I couldn’t run my planned ultra marathon and, in fact, couldn’t run for 8 weeks. Thomas and the U.K. Trip | Hello Thomas and James | Thomas and Connie's Wonderful American Journey | Thomas the Tank Engine Movie - All Star Parade The first appearance of the Breakdown Train since the twelfth series episode, Toby's Special Surprise and the first time its Works Unit Coach is seen in its orange/brown livery, as well as the first time its cranes have both names and faces.

The first appearance of the red lining on Thomas' coal bunker since the third series episode, Trust Thomas. When I think about crossing the start line, running the race in front of the Japanese supporters, for whom marathon running is a key national sport, and (hopefully) crossing the finish line, I get quite emotional. I am usually crying when I cross the finish line of any marathon and I suspect this will be no different! The airing of this special on PBS Kids marks the last time to show The Railway Series second book's foreword, which had been seen in the eighth to thirteenth series PBS Kids airings. Due to the nature of the film's production, several continuity errors are created by the inclusion of several things: The journey to Tokyo 2023 has been an absolute joy (although at mile 16 of every marathon, I can guarantee you I wasn’t thinking that!). I really can’t wait for the race!When Thomas approaches Tidmouth Sheds for the first time, Edward's boiler stripes and the bottom half of his smokebox are missing. This is also the second special to celebrate the franchise's anniversary, the first being Calling All Engines! for the 60 anniversary in 2005. Unlike Calling All Engines!, this special pertains directly to the anniversary of The Railway Series.

The tunnel that Gordon emerges from at the beginning is not rendered properly, as it overlaps the rails. In one of the promotional images of James during the runaway scene, he has a different brake van than the one in the rendered special. Starting from this special onwards, James has obtained a habit of declaring "Here's James!" whenever he appears in certain scenes, similar to the 1980 film, The Shining.Thomas' Useful Stories* | Thomas' Fan Favorite Adventures* | Thomas' Magical Musical Ride* | Great Destinations! | Double Features | HiT Favorites The first special not to have Steven Kynman, Bob Golding, David Menkin, Mike Grady, Jonathan Broadbent, Olivia Colman, Joe Mills, Robert Wilfort, Tom Stourton and Maggie Ollerenshaw as part of the voice cast since they joined the cast in Blue Mountain Mystery, King of the Railway, the seventeenth series, Tale of the Brave and the eighteenth series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment