276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Intrepid Explorers: Tales Around Wales

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

iii) the processing is balanced against the impact such processing will have on the fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects. You will not post or publish any information or materials that are considered defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive or unlawful in any way.

Contact us - HEIW

Lle nad yw'r rhain yn berthnasol, gall AaGIC ddibynnu ar ei "fuddiant cyfreithlon" wrth barhau i brosesu data personol: Content”- All text, images, documents and links contained within the Intrepid Service controlled and managed by the Organisation ii) bod y prosesu'n gwbl angenrheidiol er mwyn i'r busnes ddilyn y diddordeb hwnnw (h.y. ni ellir mynd ar drywydd y buddiant mewn ffordd arall sy'n gymesur); AThe Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom the Content originated. Hicom Technology do not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Content. Pan ddefnyddir y data i'w ddadansoddi a'i gyhoeddi gan dderbynnydd neu drydydd parti, bydd unrhyw gyhoeddiad ar sail ddienw ac wedi'i agregu ac ni fydd yn ei gwneud yn bosibl adnabod unrhyw unigolyn. Bydd hyn yn golygu bod y data'n peidio â dod yn ddata personol. Psychiatry Incentive [email protected] Quality and Postgraduate Education Support (PGES) [email protected]

Welcome to Postgraduate medical training in Wales - HEIW

When in post the term 'acting-Up' and not 'locum' must be applied and time spent 'Acting-Up' may be recognised towards a training programme leading to the award of a CCT.Os oes gennych unrhyw bryderon ynglyn â sut y caiff eich data personol ei brosesu, rhowch wybod i'r cysylltiadau a enwir yn yr adran wybodaeth bellach isod.

INTREPID - Hicom INTREPID - Hicom

The data will be handled by the third party in accordance with their own arrangements on Data Protection legislation and will only be shared if they demonstrate their own compliance with the law. Os ydych yn dymuno gwneud cwyn am unrhyw faterion yr ydych wedi eu profi ynglyn â'ch gwybodaeth, cysylltwch â: Hicom Technology's decision in relation to any requests for use or publication of text, images or data from the Intrepid Service is final and made at Hicom Technology’s absolute discretion.

Who we are

NHS Organisations who wish to make use of the Intrepid Service are required to enter into a contractual Agreement with Hicom Technology. Bydd aelodau staff a gyflogir gan AaGIC sydd â rolau awdurdodedig penodol yn gallu cael gafael ar ddata a gofnodir yn y gronfa ddata Intrepid fel y bo'n briodol. Specialty Training / Secondary Care [email protected] Trainee Progression Governance (TPG)/Appeals [email protected]

Intrepid Leave Manager: How to Cancel Leave - HEIW Intrepid Leave Manager: How to Cancel Leave - HEIW

Byddwn yn dibynnu ar rwymedigaeth gyfreithiol os yw'n ofynnol i ni gadw gwybodaeth arnoch i gyflawni ein rhwymedigaethau cyfreithiol. Hicom Technology accept no liability for any consequences related to any person's misuse or inability to use the Intrepid Service. Hicom Technology do not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Intrepid Service. Pursuant to the Public Contracts Regulation (PCR) 2015 Negotiated procedure without Prior Publication NHS Wales is intending to place a single source contract with Hicom from 1.4.2019 to 31.3.2021 with 2 one year options under Regulation 32 (2) (b) (ii) Technical reasons. The Intrepid system has been developed over the years to ensure interoperability with other Health Board systems within wales. No other supplier at this time can provide a system that will ensure continuation of service beyond 31.3.2019 due to the unique functionality that will need to be developed and validated. Award Detail 1 Pharmacy Technician (PT) Programme [email protected] Postgraduate Medical Dean [email protected] Foundation Pharmacist Programme [email protected] Professional Support Unit (PSU) [email protected]

Rate this

Commissioning, designing, and delivering high quality, value for money education and training, in line with standards; Bod sail deg a chyfreithlon i rannu eich data personol gyda'r trydydd parti (ceir mynediad at ddibenion teg a chyfreithiol ar bob posibilrwydd). The Intrepid database is hosted by software developers Hicom Technology on behalf of Health Education and Improvement Wales (HEIW). The database holds information relating to trainees and trainers in Wales in relation to aspects of postgraduate training, educational supervision and the management of trainees’ leave applications. Your access to, and use of, the Intrepid Service, is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions and by proceeding and continuing to access The Intrepid Service you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment