276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little Pony: 40th Anniversary Celebration--The Deluxe Edition

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My Little Pony: Camp Bighoof #1 • My Little Pony: Camp Bighoof #2 • My Little Pony: Camp Bighoof #3 • My Little Pony: Camp Bighoof #4 • My Little Pony: Camp Bighoof #5 There’s just so much hooky, zanny, specific stuff in a lot of those that it feels almost like AI couldn’t lyrically or musically match the distinctiveness of these themes. Do you think it’s possible for artificial intelligence to match the work of humans in the work you do?

It was a really exciting project because we got a ton of amazing female creators involved as well as the bronies, the producers that we worked with. We got to do a ’90s pop version, an ’80s remix. It was just a lot of nostalgic moments, as well as some modern touches. But it came about organically. I spoke to the head of music [at Hasbro] and we put our heads together to figure out what would audiences want to interact with. We had the one theme sped up, as that’s what Gen Z kids and younger want, and then a whole reimagined EP. But we are going to be doing some more My Little Pony across a lot of fun generations. The second story takes place in Generation 5 Equestria; at the Crystal Brighthouse, Sunny Starscout, Izzy Moonbow, and Hitch Trailblazer are bringing Sunny's father Argyle Starshine's old research books out of the basement so that they can learn more about Equestria's ancient history. Among Argyle's books is a very old and unfamiliar book titled My Little Pony: Tales of Dream Valley.It’s never going to be the same. For example, I love working with Hasbro because Equestria Girls and My Little Pony, those resonate with all genders, but as a young woman growing up, it obviously spoke to me. So it’s easy for me to pull from within myself when I’m creating for those brands. It feels real, because it is. AI and anything Web3-related —I don’t think anyone’s trying to avoid it, but it should be used as a tool to enhance the creators’ experience in a way that will help them resonate with their audience, or create a better allocation of time. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a replacement of what they do because then we miss out on true art that connects to people. I feel like everything you do should be an extension of your humanity. Everything should come from an authentic place, or else what are we really doing it all for.

Unable to get the ponies to do his bidding, Hugh tells the girls to command the ponies to reopen the portal to Equestria so that he can finish what he started; in return, he agrees to let the girls go and leave the barn alone. The girls refuse Hugh's offer and set the ponies free from his clutches, and after defeating him and his henchmen, the girls and ponies trap Hugh inside his own spell book. We talked a lot about how we connect to each generation of Pony fans. I was born in the ’80s, so I really grew up on the ponies in the ’90s. I’m actually the one who’s singing on the ’90s girl-pop version because doing a Britney [Spears] theme is easy having grown up on that. But we didn’t want to alienate newer fans that might not be so aware of the ’90s and the ’80s. We wanted them to also be like, “This is silly. This is fun. I want to post about this.” So no matter the style —obviously we are catering to that nostalgia —we worked to not alienate those that might have grown up with different versions of the ponies, and also different eras of music. Beyond your work with Hasbro and other networks and shows, you are attached to a nonprofit focused on Web3 technologies. AI isn’t Web3 exactly, but it is an increasingly discussed topic in terms of how it’s used in relation to artists and their rights. In what ways has AI impacted your work? Do you use it at all in your process?As the ponies read more about Dream Valley, Sunny begins to believe they are just stories of fiction. Since Pegasi are also said to have lived in Dream Valley, Sunny, Izzy, and Hitch deduce that there may be more information about it in the Zephyr Heights library. They seek out their Pegasus friends Pipp Petals and Zipp Storm and their mother Queen Haven to find out more. Suddenly, Julie wakes up, her entire magical adventure having been just a dream; she and her friends are still split apart, and the barn is still in danger of being sold. Julie is about to talk to her mother about this, but Julie's mother enters with positive news: the barn owners have decided not to sell. What's more, Julie's mother has brought over Melanie, Kelly, and Tiffany so they and Julie can have a sleepover and celebrate their precious barn being saved. Their friendship rekindled, the girls take this chance to start over and face the hardships of middle school together. It features the unnamed G1 ponies referred to by collectors as Princess Royal Purple and Princess Royal Pink My Little Pony is arguably one of pop culture’s most enduring brands, and in 2023, it’s celebrating 40 years of friendship and magic. When Julie wakes up hours later, she comes up with an idea to save the barn. She races to the barn, locates a magic book under a pile of hay, and reads a spell incantation from it. Nothing happens at first, but when Julie wakes up the following morning, she discovers her pony toys have come to life and grown to the size of actual horses. Julie calls her friends and tells them to come to the barn right away, but they are unable to drop what they are doing to come by. As soon as Julie hangs up the phone, someone off-panel catches her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment