276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makeup by GLAMGLOW(R) Glowsetter Makeup Setting Spray 110ml

£4.795£9.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ever spend time putting on makeup . . . to only have it come off in the heat or rub off on clothing or a protective face mask? We know we're not alone here, and instead of just commiserating about these efforts going down the drain (before actually washing them off), we're here with a solution. That said, we have been testing makeup setting sprays for more than a year, outlining the 15 that made the cut and lasted practically all day.

It’s not recommended to add water to your setting spray when it’s running out, but you can make your own setting spray at home if you like to keep it natural. Simply add one tablespoon of glycerin to half a cup of rose water and mix it well! SPF Is Essential On Sunny Days You went full-face glam for the evening and went the whole nine yards: full-coverage foundation, creamy concealer, eyeshadow and cream blush. Now, it just has to last…

If you have dry skin, you will want to avoid products that contain alcohol, as they can dry out your skin even more. Instead, it’s best to opt for makeup sealers with hydrating and moisturizing properties. A well-known thing about Caffeine isthat it improves the microcirculation of the blood vessels. Though conventional wisdom and anecdotal evidence says that this property is helpful for dark under-eye circles and puffy eyes, we have to mention that the double-blind research we have found about a 3% caffeine gel concluded that " the overall efficacy of the selected caffeine gel in reducing puffy eyes was not significantly different from that of its gel base." But you know, the proof is in the pudding.

I think I bought this, because Glamglow was hot stuff when it hit South Africa. I spotted this on a You Tuber’s channel…it may have been Carli Bybel and I just had to have it! The FOMO is real when it comes to Glamglow, especially when it comes to their face masks that everybody either loves or hates. There is no in between it seems. Okay….so the setting spray….. I didn’t do a ‘day 2’ test, only because I have used this setting spray so many times, with different combinations, so I know how it performs already. I’ll wrap it all up in the final paragraph. Would I recommend this?It’s always nice to have some extra protection on and what’s better than a makeup setting spray with SPF? Not only will it help your makeup look flawless but it will protect you from sunburns and other negative effects of staying out in the sun for too long. Spray It On Your Makeup Tools!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment