276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Monster Munch Roast Beef Snacks, 40g (Pack of 30)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For the next eight years she only ate Walkers crisps and for the past two years beef flavour Monster Munch has been the only meal she could stomach. Despite cheese and onion being a bonafide classic, not a single taster guessed it correctly. Four detected cheese (though one commented it was “bad cheese”), but the sweetness of the caramelised onions threw most off. Someone even guessed these were ‘strawberry’ flavoured crisps. Manomasa Chipotle And Lime 0/12 correctly identified the flavour Prosciutto isn’t the strongest flavour in the world, and all taste testers found it was entirely overpowered by the formaggio cheese. There were a few left-field options too. “Cranberry sauce” and “strawberry” were two of the kinder suggestions, while one suggested a brand new flavour which might set the culinary world alight: “mould.” M&S Maple Bacon 5/12 correctly identified the flavour If you do not find your product listed, either it is a new product or it is not Halal. Please send us a message or Whatapp message us on 07933265414 to confirm. She says: “I was ­terrified of flying but also very worried that I wouldn’t find any Monster Munch in Spain.

I went to the local supermarkets and gathered a selection of different flavours of crisps all from different manufacturers and invited 12 colleagues for a blind taste test to see whether the crisps’ flavours would shine through. Emma Wood, R&D director of global flavour and seasonings at PepsiCo, who own Walkers (among others), says creating a crisp flavour is “like creating a perfume.” The couple take separate ­trolleys around the shop and Debbie clears the Monster Munch from the shelves. Britain’s favourite crisps, incidentally, are pleasingly basic: Walkers cheese and onion, followed by beef Monster Munch, Walkers salt and vinegar and Pringles original. We’ve provided a list of Halal Products with mention of those that contain ethanol (alcohol). Please note the ethanol amount and usage is considered halal. You can read more on this here: Fiqh of Ethanol. You can also find a Vegan list provided by Walkers.Debbie says: “Gerald wanted to take me out to dinner or cook for me at home but, whatever he did, I couldn’t eat anything. Although she’s aware that her insecurities probably stem from her childhood weight ­problem and the cruel taunts of the bullies at school, she still can’t pinpoint any reason for her current diet.

After being bullied as a child for being overweight she suffered from anorexia and bulimia from the ages of 14 to 17 and her weight plummeted to 7 stone. Debbie doesn’t take any vitamin supplements and hasn’t eaten anything green since she was a child, but nonetheless she insists she feels fine.

Bizarre as it sounds, Debbie, 30, has eaten nothing but crisps for 10 years, and for the past two, beef flavour Monster Munch have been every meal. Debbie says: “I know people must think it’s strange but it’s not hurting anyone else and my heart hasn’t stopped yet. It involves breaking down foods to a molecular level to identify flavours that go together, such as apple pie and cheese or banana and bacon. I would like to change, I just don’t know when it’s going to ­happen and what it’s going to take. I worry about the future, I would like to eat normally but I don’t know how to get there.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment