276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MY.SIZE Classic Condoms Size 5 I 60 mm Width I 10 Pieces Standard Pack I Premium Condoms Extra Thin I Condoms True to Touch Gossamer I Thin 0.07 mm Wall Thickness I Condoms Vegan I Condoms for Men

£0.32£0.64Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Copen, C. E. (2017, August, 10). Condom use during sexual intercourse among women and men aged 15–44 in the United States: 2011-2015 National Survey of Family Growth

There are many condoms to choose from, and most people should not have trouble finding a condom that fits. Manufacturers base condom sizes on both length and width measurements.

Never Ending Updates

Collecting the semen in their teat tip and keeping it from entering the vagina, providing protection against pregnancy Latex condoms with water lubricant and Aloe, designed to prevent irritation and relieve women’s discomfort. Studded condom for enhanced pleasure; made of Sheerlon—thinner than regular latex and provides greater comfort, feel, and dependability

MY.SIZE condoms are transparent and colourless with a standard, comfort-fit design. They have a straight shaft shape with a reservoir. These condoms offer easy application and boast excellent grip. They allow for a natural range of movement and an almost-natural feel, thanks to the 0.05mm ultra-thin condom walls. MY.SIZE condom sizes Finding the correct condom for your dimensions is absolutely essential to good sex. After all, sex is no fun if the condom you're wearing is too tight, as this may cause the condom to burst. Likewise, sex is no fun if the condom falls off or feels loose during intercourse.

What size condom do I need?

Finding a condom that fits properly will help prevent pregnancy and protect against STIs. In addition, properly fitting condoms can also enhance the experience of sexual intercourse, making sex more comfortable and enjoyable. Condoms with a nominal width of 64mm and a length of 223mm. Suitable for men who need an extra-large size condom. MY.SIZE 69mm Marfatia, Y. S., Pandya, I., & Mehta, K. (2015, July–December). Condoms: Past, present, and future. Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS, 36(2), 133–139. Transparent smaller size latex condoms made in Germany. Smaller in size at 47mm width, have a reservoir tip and a pleasant odor. Condoms with a nominal width of 49mm and a length of 160mm. Suitable for men who need an extra-small size but roomier condom. MY.SIZE 53mm

If cost is a problem for you, you can often find free condoms available at a number of locations. Use our find free condoms tool, and find a location near you. We designed this calculator to make it easier to pinpoint condom size options that fit you best. Unlike our condom size charts that force you to scroll through dozens of separate lists and read each size, this calculator features custom searches of over 100 condoms all at once.

Condom Size Chart

Currently this chart has about 100 condoms. We update as new condoms and sizes come to our attention. They are available in seven sizes, from extra-small (45mm) to extra-large (72mm). The company’s aim is to help all men find a condom that fits like a glove to prevent discomfort and reduce the risk of a condom breakage during intercourse. There are many ways to use the calculator and search condoms. Here are some guidelines. Select Multiple Characteristics: Glyde is the industry leader in the Vegan condoms segment and this SlimFit Condom is ideal for those looking for a snugger fit. These flared-shaped condoms from EXS are even thinner than the WINK Super mentioned above. Try them out.

Please read the instructions provided carefully, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex. No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections.If you still cannot find the needed condom size and you're ready to try something different then FC2 female condom is a great option. This ribbed version of Trojan Magnum features spiral ribs at the base and the tip, for increased stimulation of both partners. Lubricated Made from a technically advanced non-latex material that may deliver heightened sensations for a more natural feeling These new large condoms by Kimono are the thinnest large latex condoms available in the US. They also have a flared shape which means extra headroom. As you would probably expect from the name, My Size condoms are focused not only on protection, but also on ensuring a great fit. Tailored to the individual, you might say – great leaps and bounds from where condoms started. My Size condoms have been developed with all that experience in mind and they’ve come up with a superior product. Gone are the traditional small, standard, large sizes, and in their place there are seven sizes of condoms to choose from. What else sets them apart from the rest in a competitive marketplace?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment