276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUAWEI AD80HW Display 24 Inch Monitor Full HD 1080P - Ultra-Slim Bezels with 90% Screen to Body Ratio - Low Blue Light to Decrease Eye Fatigue, 5ms Flicker Free, 1920 x 1080 HDMI/VGA, IPS - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person. The storage temperature shows the range from a minimum to a maximum temperature, within which storing of the display is considered to be safe. The fast 5ms response time ensures smooth and fluid motion on the screen, making it an ideal choice for gaming and multimedia applications. And it fits very well under the front of the monitor so as not to take up too much extra desk space.

Feel free to tilt the vertical angle to your liking, so you'll always have the best seat in the room.The VA229HR features Splendid Video Intelligence Technology that optimizes videos and images by enhancing color brightness, contrast, and sharpness. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.

The quick response time minimizes motion blur, resulting in a seamless and responsive user experience, whether I'm navigating through applications or engaging in fast-paced gaming. Each has its own specific features - viewing angles, color reproduction, response time, brightness/contrast, production cost, etc. The built-in VESA mount compatibility (100x100mm) gives you the option to mount the monitor on a wall, saving valuable desk space and offering ergonomic flexibility. The NTSC (1953) color space is introduced in 1953 by the FCC with the appearance of color television and has a wider gamut than the sRGB.

The operating temperature shows the safe temperature range (from minimum to maximum), within which the display will function flawlessly. The problem is when I go into Device Manager > Display device > Driver Tab > Update Driver > Browse > Let Me Pick, then HUAWEI isn't even on the list.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment