276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Wheels 20-Car Pack of 1:64 Scale Vehicles, Gift for Collectors & Kids Ages 3 Years Old & Up, DXY59 - Amazon Exclusive & Fisher-Price BHT77 Mattel Track Builder Pack with Vehicle - Amazon Exclusive

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Collectors and car enthusiasts admire these amazing 1:64 scale vehicles with fondness and reverence. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Hot wheels help me teach students about motion and the variables that affect the movement of objects. Twenty cars provide twenty times the outrageous racing and stunting action for Hot Wheels fans of all ages 3 to 93 years! Hit the gas on a new Hot Wheels collection or enhance an existing one with this 20-pack of modern and vintage 1:64 scale vehicles that kids and collectors will love.

Product 2: ​Connects with other Hot Wheels track sets (sold separately) for tons of exciting, stunting fun! If you choose not to make your Take 3 payments, then you'll pay interest on your balance at your account rate. A buen precio teniendo en cuenta que van 20 y que son Hot wheels, que es una marca que de normal, pica! By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information.

Celebrate the coolest cars and trucks of yesterday and today with this 20-pack of Hot Wheels vehicles. Times the Hot Wheels FunGear up for a trunkload of fun with the 20-pack Hot Wheels collection of vehicles. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Please note: a signature is required for most deliveries so please choose an address where someone is in. Video reviewSome interesting ones in this selection, I have had a couple of these so far and not had any doubles.

This instant collection will definitely set them up to drive into the world of Hot Wheels action and competition.Collectors, car enthusiasts and kids will love the collection of modern and vintage models and hot designs for push-around play, track-set action and to put on display. Attention to detail, original designs and modern takes on every kind of racer, drifter, trucks, muscle cars and roadsters, this 20-pack is made to impress!

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. This Hot Wheels 20 Pack delivers a boot load of cool 1:16 scale vehicles in one open window package that displays the entire set! Behind 24 numbered doors, discover 8 Hot Wheels vehicles in 1:64 scale plus 16 winter-themed accessories like a snowplow, Yeti and reindeer to enhance the storytelling possibilities.We got 20 cars all unique and vintage, my grandson will enjoy many hours of pleasure racing them on his track. You can use the cars with track sets, enjoy simple push-around play, or proudly display your Hot Wheels collection for all to see.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment