276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan (Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One example of an accidental pregnancy troupe is the novel, Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan. A book is considered to belong to this troupe once the main plot involves two main characters who are not in a relationship having sex and it leads to an unintentional pregnancy.

Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan Novel Read Online Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan Novel Read Online

Brandon was the light in my darkness and he deserved my virginity, so I wanted to give myself fully to Brandon on my 18th birthday. However, now that belief had been destroyed and scorched by reality. In the end, I truly was an abomination that could never be loved.The book delves into difficult themes such as abuse, rejection, and loss while also exploring love and friendship. Although the storyline is intriguing, there are some problems regarding the writing quality, as it contains grammatical and spelling errors, as well as issues with chapter formatting. Despite these issues, the book has been praised for its engaging plot and emotional depth. Worst of all, at the age of thirteen, most werewolves manifested their “wolf”, allowing them to shift forms. I was eighteen and my wolf was yet to appear. I had no wolfish powers; no strength, or durability. I didn’t even have a body scent like other wolves. Most of the stories in the list contain hot steamy moments along with a plot that will blow your mind. You are sure to be addicted. A car, shining its headlight, sped by us, illuminating the dark alley for a split second before it joined the highway. In that split second, I saw that Alina’s watch was identical to the watch that was on the wrist of the girl that Brandon was having sex with.

Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan - NovelCat Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan - NovelCat

A: Tanya had a one-night stand with Marco, the alpha prince and the most powerful Lycan in their kingdom. bit odd, but it left me feeling determined and uplifted. The concoction bubbles as I add the fresh chamomile and sandalwood extracts to the lavender mixture inThe Love of a Lycan is written by jikanyotomare and tells the story of Raine, a girl discharged from a mental institution who now lives in an orphanage. One night, she meets Torak, who changes her life forever. The novel revolves around the guardian angels, who are assigned protectors in the form of three cursed lycanthropes. These protectors, Jedrek, Kace, and Torak, must overcome their anger and accept their roles as the guardians of the angels. This unique werewolf story is filled with romance, action, and drama, leaving readers hooked and emotionally invested in the characters. The plot features powerful guardian angels and their complex relationships with their lycanthrope protectors. The story is an unconventional take on the werewolf genre, exploring themes of love, betrayal, and redemption. Readers will be captivated by the well-developed characters and the roller coaster of emotions throughout the readings. That being said many readers found the story went downhill after the middle parts of the novel. This type of romantic story is currently sweeping the interests of readers, and lots of these troupes under the romance genre have been emerging recently, perhaps readers love seeing books of this type. At this point in Tanya’s life in Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan, she finds out that she was pregnant and her family learns about it. They were furious and worst, her father decided to sell her to a perverted old man. It was like her entire family conspired, especially her sister Alina, her ex-boyfriend’s mistress, for her demise. I was standing in the doorway of my boyfriend’s room. We’d been dating for years, and yet… I was not the woman in the bed that he was pounding senselessly. The horror encompassing me at this moment contrasted starkly with how I felt this morning.

Radish | Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan by Kellie Brown

I reject you!” After being rejected by 4 mates, my father forces me to substitute my half-sister as a virgin sacrificed to the bloodthirsty, ruthless Lycan King. When I was in despair, Marco came to my rescue. He got down on one knee, took out a ring and said he would marry me.

Part 3: Enthralling Chapters of Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan

Werewolf Romance Stories have been getting popular. In this article, I am going to list all the best stories that you must read.

Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan (2 book series Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan (2 book series

He offered to marry her. But just when she was convinced that Marco asked her to marry him because she loves him, she was shattered then to know his real reason. The plot of Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan is honestly emotionally sweeping. It’s painful yet it’s thrilling. Discover new content on-the-go with Wehear I should’ve seen this coming… I should realize by now that my life was destined to be one of misery.

With a vibrant and diverse cast of characters, intricate plotlines, and an expertly crafted world, "Pregnant After One Night With The Lycan" is a must-read for fans of fantasy, romance, and adventure. Plot Summary On my 18th birthday, when I planned to give my virginity to my boyfriend, I found him sleeping with my sister.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment