276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HINOMI 3D Lumbar Support Ergonomic Office Chair 5D Armrest Relieve Back Pain Home Computer Chair H1Pro High Back with Adjustable Headrest (Coral Red)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have been extremely surprised by just how much more supportive and comfortable the mesh seat is. I often find that I get coccyx pain after a long day at the office sitting at my desk all the time. Since I have been using the Hinomi I haven’t felt any coccyx pain at all so maybe a mesh seat is the way to go.

It means positioning the armrests directly underneath a neutral elbow position so that the shoulders stay in a comfortable posture. The armrest should carry the weight of the arm and the elbow should be positioned directly below the shoulder. It is also important to make sure that the arms are close to the torso and not flexed outwards. Review of the Hinomi H1 Pro Ergonomic Office Chair So, is an ergonomic chair worth it? In my opinion, absolutely and I feel quite foolish for not having invested in a better chair given just how much time I spend sitting in mine every day. Since I have been using the Hinomi H1 Pro ergonomic chair I have had no coccyx pain at all and even my shoulders have felt less tense.

So the assembly process is an absolute breeze. What takes the most time is fine-tuning the many adjustable aspects of the chair to be perfectly comfortable and encourage a healthy posture. While it’s not unusual to have to go through some trial-and-error with the lumbar support and armrests on these ergonomic-focused chairs, the H1 Pro has 12 adjustable points in total which makes for quite the setup process! A well-adjusted ergonomic chair will also have a positive effect on our circulation ensuring that we have good blood flow in the legs. How to Set up an Ergonomic Office Chair Correctly? This felt so much more comfortable than other chairs I had used in the past as I don’t feel like I need to find a step or a footrest to help adjust my posture. Recline & Retractable Leg Rest I really like the give that the mesh provides as well. It is supportive but also offers some nice resistance which you just don’t get from a padded chair. 5D Transformable Armrests Each ErgoTune chair is also fitted with breathable DuraWeave ™ hybrid mesh upholstery – a comfy material that keeps you cool even if you’ve been seated for hours.

However,ergonomic chairs can only provide these benefits if they are adjusted correctly for the user. This means adjusting the seat height so that the user’s knees are at a 90-degree angle with feet flat on the floor.The upholstery of a chair is the one of the things I look out for. Given Singapore’s hot and humid climate, I tend to go for fabric or mesh upholstery when it comes to chairs. The mesh upholstery used on the Hinomi H1 Pro feels more comfortable and softer than typical mesh. In fact, the mesh material seems really similar to the DuraWeave used on ErgoTune Supreme V3. You can expect comfort which resembles a mix of fabric and mesh, which means there is breathability together with a softer surface. Their trademark Air-Scape Mesh from Germany allows for ventilation and prevents heat from being trapped between your body and the chair – perfect for Singapore’s hot and humid weather. The armrests on the Hinomi H1 Pro are called Flip5D because it offers five different directions of movement. They are as follows:

The adjustable lumbar support is also worth highlighting, as it can be fine-tuned to apply support in just the right spot. This is where many other gaming/office chairs fail by not putting ergonomics first. The H1 Pro encourages users to sit correctly for a healthier posture and better long-term benefits, rather than promoting a more slouched, hunched-over position. The headrest is the biggest design flaw. Once I placed my hand over the headrest as a support to reach something on a bookshelf and it collapsed and smashed my fingers. This thing is a hazard and IMO should be recalled. Whether we’re WFH or playing games, finding a chair that fits our body well is crucial, considering that we’re seated for a long time each day. Fortunately, the ErgoTune is built to cater to every unique body type. They come with 11 adjustable points, including at the headrest and armrest, allowing you to find the best angles for your body. You won’t need to stress about upkeeping the chair’s condition either – its material is made of easy-to-maintain premium synthetic leather that is both water and tear resistant. With major investments like this, warranty is also worth reading into. There is 10 years warranty for the skeletal frame, wheelbase, and polyamide frame, as well as five years warranty for the lumbar support, central mechanism hub, armrest mechanism, and castor mechanism. Hinomi, rather deviously, allows these warranty periods to each be extended by five years should customers be willing to share a photo of their chair on social media.When you’ve set it up just right, the H1 Pro feels supportive in all the right places. Highlights include the wide headrest, which is very comfortable, and the shape of the chair edge, as it falls away smoothly instead of having an edge that juts out. Please find Hinomi’s warranty policy here. By extending your warranty, this means that all above listed components of the Hinomi H1 Pro will be covered for at least 10 years! Conclusion The Hinomi, with its 12 calibration points that enable users to fully customize the chair to perfectly fit their body profile from head to toe, is absolutely worth the investment when deciding what chair to buy for your home office. The slide and flip out foot rest seemed to be minimal and I hardly ever use it. I have tried but have never successfully took a nap on this chair on max recline.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment