276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pebble Joie Chrome Pushchair

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Meet evalite™ duo, a cheery combo designed to carry two littles and all their luggage without the load. Lightweight luxury makes travelling with two twice as nice.

Suitable from birth, the Chrome offers a full lie-flat position and an adjustable leg rest which creates a cocooned seating area that is simply perfect for sleepy infants and newborns. Featherlight - At only 3.35kg, the i-Snug 2 is one of Joie's lightest baby car seats. Made to make transports home from the hospital and from car to pushchair effortless. Meet Joie EvaLite Duo Stroller - Pebble, a cheery combo designed to carry two littles and all their luggage without the load. Lightweight luxury makes travelling with two twice as nice.Meet chrome, a master multi-tasker with every mode imaginable. Total versatility with a car seat, carry cot (Sold Separately) and rearward and forward facing pushchair seat. Both your kiddo and your mind can rest secure knowing your car seat meets the highest safety standards, including side impact testing and i-Size certification. Don’t have a Joie infant seat? Use Maxi-Cosi® style attachment to pair with other brand infant carriers Meet Versatrax™, the travel far, experience more, enjoy most pushchair. We know so much adventure awaits, so meet your match in the Joie Versatrax.

At only 3.35kg, the i-Snug 2 is one of Joie's lightest baby car seats. Made to make transports home from the hospital and from car to pushchair effortless. Adjustable adaptors (Sold Separately) pair perfectly with i-Level™ Recline, i-Gemm™ 3, i-Snug 2, and gemm™ infant seats, and ramble™ carry cot The Grow Together™ headrest allows you to create the perfect fit for baby as they grow, without having to unthread the harness. All our travel systems are designed to the highest quality and tested to make sure they comply with the latest European Safety Standards. Our range of travel systems includes stylish and innovative brands such as Baby Elegance, Joie, CBX and Babylo.in-1 multiway usage - Adjusting to baby's ever-changing needs is effortless for this hardworking multitasker. The 4-in-1 Versatrax combines carry cot, infant carrier and forward or rearward facing seat all in one sweet ride.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment