276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Getting a Nasty Shock: The Bradford Ointment Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

can also remember a certain town fan threatening the town fans on leeds road after the game when the city fans were approaching that if they ran he'd give them a 'strict talking to' later on. Along with colleagues, he tried to shut the men out but – after smashing windows and a door – they barged through. While I accept that it is unpleasant and unlawful violence…for this type of violence it is at the lower end of the scale,’’ he submitted. Handmade 50th wedding Anniversary gift, golden wedding anniversary gift, handmade 50th anniversary gift

Another man Kye Revitt, 23, of Westgate Hill Street, Bradford, also admitted the affray charge arising out of the same disturbance last December. A NOTABLE and compelling account of the characters who made Bradford City's hooligan firm one of the most notorious and feared in English football's lower divisions. --Tony Barrett, The Times --Tony Barret, The Times Family Ornament, Family Ornament Personalized, Established Sign, Rustic Family Ornament, Farmhouse Christmas Decor, Christmas Ornament Small Velvet Pumpkins Set of 4, rustic home decor, cozy decor, Fall wedding decor, farmhouse decor, hostess gift for her, best selling itemUnicorn lapel pin rainbow enamel pin badge is a cute kawaii rainbow gift for her or him and every unicorn kawaii lover. quote="kly casual"]ive heard these were a decent outfit in the eighties as were many supposedly pulling big numbers in the fourth division and taking the piss any thoughts?[/quote

The thugs – one a self-confessed member of the notorious Ointment gang which follows Bradford City – stormed the Foundry Hill Bar in Bingley, following a match between City and Barnsley. Baby's 1st Christmas, Baby's First Christmas Ornament, Star Ornament, Personalized Ornament, Wood Slice, Christmas Gift, Baby Shower Gift Wright’s barrister Nigel Hamilton conceded that the latest incident was a serious one, but he pointed out that it was short-lived and his client had only used his fists during the fighting.The two 17-year-olds, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were given sentences of 12 and 18 months in youth detention centres. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. There was a pile of bodies at the top of Sheepfoot Lane with Jordan Bove standing in the middle of it swinging a severed arm round his head singing 'I'm a bastard....' Cute Pins – OCTOPUS Enamel Pin – Squid Jewelry – Kawaii Pins – Cute Octopus Gifts – Brooch Lapel Pin – Soft Enamel – boygirlparty These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience – the local community.

Limited edition Liberty Classics SpecCast Major Capt. Joe McConnell Beautious Butch II F-86 Sabre jet diecast metal airplane in box. Colourful Christmas Trees In Wood - Bright Christmas Tree - Wooden Christmas Tree - Tropical Christmas - Bright Christmas Decorations First Home Ornament - Custom Hand Stamped Housewarming Gift - New House Skeleton Key - Realtor Closing Gifts - Rustic SILVER OG Clifford, of Littlemoor Crescent, Pudsey, Leeds, admitted to police he was a member of Bradford’s notorious Ointment hooligan firm but said he could remember little of the incident. First memory of trouble was in 1975 at Lincoln City, there was a pitch invasion and both sets of fans proper tore into each other, a couple of Lincoln fans got stabbed on the pitch I remember it been in the local paper and the local news on the Monday night. I started getting involved with the lads in 1976 and used to go with the lads off the estate and from school.

Preston v carlisle 1993 - B&W footage of a massive off between almost 200 lads and only 3 police to seperate them, proper old school toe-to-toe Mother Memorial Ornament Angel in Heaven I call her Mom Loss of Parent In Memory Sympathy Gift Remembrance Bauble Personalized Bereavement Probably my favourite song what I used to listen to while I was ironing my clobber on a Friday night or Saturday morning has to be oasis supersonic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment