276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drimaster DRI-ECO-HC Condensation Ventilation Loft Unit (Hall Control) - Latest Model

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Drymaster can offer you an alternative to our normal cleaning process if you require a chemical free clean using Mater blend Responsible Care System. Meets Building Regulations-Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy The unit has been independently tested and proven by the Building Research Establishment (BRE) to help Local Authorities meet their National Air Quality objectives. What’s more, the Drimaster-Eco NOX is fully compliant as the unit meets Building Regulation parts F and L. There is always going to be a compromise between controlling your condensation & mould problem and having the one area of your house you spend the least amount of time in feeling a little cooler some of the time Adding additional fresh air into a property creates increased internal pressure, which forces its way through each room of the property, and increases the circulation of the air within.

This PIV system is suitable for two storey properties with lofts. It is a cost effective and energy efficient solution to problems condensation and damp. How does PIV works? Established in 1989 Drymaster has operations in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Central Coast, Wollongong and Canberra. The DryMaster ™ state-of-the art patented “Dry Formula” extraction system is the gold standard of professional carpet cleaning. In addition to our first-in-class equipment, however, the DryMaster ™ family of professional cleaning products are truly superior to the competition. Following previous posts regarding mould / mildew, we have increased the ventilation and use a dehumidifier regularily. We live in a coastal location so humidity will always be an issue. Nuaire have also created the revolutionary “Flatmaster units” for properties without loft cavities, with all the benefits of the standard drimaster units, but designed entirely for properties with limited space.If you think there is anything we have missed in this article, any questions you have that we didn’t answer?

Large Selection of Equipment & Cleaning Solutions Gold-Standard in Professional Cleaning Technology A professional carpet cleaner will have more problems removing a set or permanent stain compared to a spot. Drymaster carries a large amount of stain removal solutions for the removal of coffee, tea, blood, cola, urine, red wine etc. There are Drimaster units available for most applications. Below is a list of units and their best suited applications.

Downloads

area. I have a huge happy customer base and life is good to me now! I am able to afford things that I never

Drymaster Novax 13-Gallon Heated Carpet, Upholstery, Tile, and Grout Extraction System (with wand, and added capabilities to clean tile, grout, shower walls, and countertops) I think these units are amazing, so simple but soooo effective, I bought this one after dad had one in his house from 1977 that just worked forever. This one in my house has 100% cured the problems of condensation and damp we were having and I recommend it to everyone!Core a hole in the wall of the required size. Usually 117mm. The hole needs to be greater than 100mm to accommodate the rubber flange on the end of the Grille. Great machines, great products, professional training and coaching. I really enjoy operating my business. Thank you Drymaster Systems!" DRI-ECO-NOX-HEAT unit comes with a 7 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only (UK and Ireland only). systems by my side I entered what can be argued as the most competitive market in the country in the

For water vapour to condensate, it needs to be able to collect in one place, (usually the least well-insulated walls or ceilings of a property). Once condensation has occurred, warmth from central heating allows the perfect opportunity for mould to grow. We hope to have helped you understand the importance of ventilation whilst also answering the question ‘How much does a drimaster cost to run?’’ It Was a great decision to invest on equipment from DryMaster. Best equipment and best of all, they really instructed me in details how to operate it..."So how much does a Drimaster cost to run? Realistically, depending on your model, electrical supplier, and settings, it can cost between 3p-10p per day to run.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment