276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GODOX X1R-C Canon receiver Wireless Flash Receiver Canon cameras and MI shoe Wireless LCD Flash Transmitter Godox 2.4G trigger system

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No need for more answers, but I'll leave this post up in case anybody else is having similar problems. Whether is has TTL or not is no problem as it is intended to be used as a fill/backlighting flash when out on location. All content, design, and layout are Copyright © 1998–2024 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved.

I've got something like that triggering some seriously old Novatron back-and-head studio strobes and it works fine as a dumb strobe. Godox X2 T is fully compatible with TTL automatic flash measurement of dedicated cameras, it also provides full control over the flash output in manual (M) and strobe (Multi) modes. The former are deleted when your browser session ends, while the latter remain on your device for a specified period of time or until you manually delete them.We also use third-party cookies to improve our services, analyze and then display ads related to your preferences based on your browsing behavior analysis. I understand I need one of a few triggers available for fuji and the one I chose is the X-Pro from Godox. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Godox.

The Godox X1C TTL wireless flash triggers for Canon feature multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission and sensitive reaction. Godox is not liable for economic losses and other civil legal consequences (such as profit loss, turnover loss, inability to conduct business, etc. I use a firmware-updated TT685-C in TTL and HSS from an XPro-C on my 5Dii, an XPro-F on my Fuji X100T, and from an XPro-O on my Panasonic GX7.Founded in 1993 as a high-tech manufacturing facility specializing in lighting and audio equipment, Godox has become a lighting equipment expert and innovator of gears for photographers, videographers, filmmakers and more. Another huge benefit to it is the ability to control up to five groups at a time, or set the unit to ratio flash mode for three groups with varying power relative to one another. The goods will be ready to dispatch wihitin 1 business day (Monday to Friday, exception for holidays) after the receipt of payment.

I recently moved from Canon to fuji and still own a canon 430EX III flash that I don't want to sell but instead use as a secondary flash. firmware and I can not get the software download to open and frankly should have got at the very least the v1. I understand I will have to dial everything in manually on the flash as the TTL will no longer work but I don't know if it is possible. The Godox X1R-C (Strobepro XRC) allows full control of your Canon ETTL-II speedlites when paired with any current Strobepro/Godox controller.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. GHz system that is compatible with Canon cameras and flashes that support E-TTL / E-TTL II for automatic exposure and metering, making it an excellent choice for shooters who need to work quickly. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I do know there is a receiver that should work with the canon flash but as far as I've read on the internet it is only compatible with the Canon version of the trigger.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment