276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thorntons Chocolate 4X 40g Milk Chocolate Smiles (Pack of 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

between the hours of 8.30am - 6.00pm from Monday to Friday and 10.00am - 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. AAT, AV-7 Anti Vehicle Cannon, Vulture Droid, Jedi Starfighter, TIE Fighter, Lukes Landspeeder, Snowspeeder, Christmas Speeder Bike and an Imperial Shuttle. Every year Sweet Treats love to release their Christmas Advent boxes. This is the first time I have managed to have one of the Calendars in my grasp to see just how stunning and special these Advent boxes are. We hope you enjoyed these Advent Calendar Ideas! Don’t forget we also have lots of other Christmas ideas for you this year, to stay up to date please feel free to sign up to our weekly newsletter. We would love for you to share this post on any social media! You never know these ideas may help someone choose you an Advent Calendar this year.

You can always rely on Thorntons to deliver some of the tastiest chocolate treats you can buy. This Christmas they have not let us down producing a unique Advent calendars for the little kids, the big kids and those who wish they still were kids! I have chosen the Thorntons Smile Advent Calendar as my choice for our Teens, It went down a treat with mine.This new Advent calendar features a fun game to play, simply spin the wheel to find the correct number to open. Once you have found the window, they are fun questions to answer whilst enjoying these melt in the mouth chocolate smiles, with a special chocolate treat for Christmas day!Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day.

The Advent Calendar “Santa’s Workshop” contains twenty-four surprise items for each day of Advent to form a gift that will keep on giving long after the holidays have passed. Set includes Santa figure, two elves and one angel figure, reindeer with sleigh, gifts, assorted toys, wheelbarrow, basket, and additional accessories to build a complete Santa’s Workshop. Once all the pieces are revealed, experience even more fun with the bonus PLAYMOBIL memory game. All the Playmobil Advent calendars contain a unique surprise piece each day to build up a lovely themed scene to keep to play with long after Christmas has ended. The safety and quality of our products are our upmost priority. We sincerely apologise to our customers for any inconvenience caused. An investigation into how this occurred has been launched. There’s our Continental chocolate Easter egg,decorated with swirling loops of white and dark chocolate and paired with a selection of eight chocolates from our much-loved Continental range. And the Classic egg, which combines a delicious milk chocolate egg, with dark and white chocolate decoration. We all know kids love a chocolate calendar, giving the choice I am sure a Playmobil Calendar would get their vote, I know they certainly get my son’s! We choose the Santas workshop Advent calendar to test out , this calendar is perfect if you are a collector or just fancy collecting and building up a lovely Advent scene to have out on display at Christmas.It’s always lovely to receive an Easter egg as a gift. But it’s even nicer if they’ve put in that extra bit of effort and had it personalised just for you. Give your preschooler a treat every day with Wow Toys educational advent calendar.Each day in the lead up to Christmas, every window opens to reveal a super cute figure that any boy and girl would love. Collect all the figures and when Christmas approaches you get the added bonus of a Limited edition push along Police car, exclusive figures and a build your own tree and snowman. This is the only unique Advent Calendar I know of that provides a toy each day that is suitable for ages1 to 5 years. This is a fantastic value for money Advent Calendar that doubles up into a complete Toy set. A perfect gift for the run up to Christmas day that will last long after the big day itself. Take a look at our collection of Easter eggs online today and have them delivered to everyone on your list. Personalised Easter eggs

If you want top class, high quality and more importantly indulgent, delicious, creamy chocolate then where better to look than Hotel Chocolat as they know more than a few things when it comes to making some of the finest chocolate I have tasted. Each large craft box is filled with 24 candy striped bags individually numbered and filled with treats including:

Other calendars on the market

The Milk Chocolate Advent Calendar is suitable for all from 9 to 90! The Advent Calendar features 24 fabulous christmas Sculptures including Reindeer, snowmen, penguins and enchanted Christmas Trees to name a few. All made from delicious Mellow and 40% milk chocolate. To avoid any risk whatsoever to our customers we have decided to recall the entire production of Smiles Jars. Enjoy the surprise of not knowing what fragrance will appear in every window you open. A treat that keeps on giving! The Luxury Advent Calendars Thorntons Continental Advent Calendar These Advent boxes are gift wrapped and individually labelled with a cute candy cane for decoration, to eat too of course! Sweet Memory Lane is a traditional family run sweet shop with a very modern twist. They are UK based in the lovely market town of Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire. Ashby treats also sell traditional sweets online.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment