276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I picked up interesting metals on my first two trips and it can be tuned to filter out the rubbish with little faffing around. I pretty well ended up using the coins mode, as it also maintains notches where most (but not all) gold rings will read. The Ace 250 has an advanced LCD graphic screen showing a graphic target ID cursor with 12 element notch discrimination for much greater accuracy. If it's going nuts with the chatter -- you are in high trash like the other poster says or you are in proximity of overhead power lines or underground utility lines.

OK, so it’s not as detailed and experienced detectorists might want a bit more information but when it said I’d found an iron object it was in fact a nail that had gotten lost in the deck building process. This allows you to selectively remove junk targets so you won't hear the audio, or set it up to just hear one particular target. As with the 150 model great reports of the battery life being very efficient, and the machine itself being very lightweight, the machine weighs 1. The Garrett Ace 250 metal detector has been described regularly as a great beginners metal detector, durable, lightweight, very simple to use and very affordable.I can only conclude that the detector has a quick recovery time, and that means good target separation— and that, in turn, means pulling more treasure out of the trash. If only she realized what she had accomplished, and what level, in terms of crossing a time-barrier, she achieved within just two hours of relic hunting.

As with all detectors, be aware that eliminating the signals of bad targets may also reject good targets. And what made Galina's collection of finds exclusive was that all of them originated in the same historical time period and culture! Garrett Ace 250 metal detector can be used for Dry/Fresh Water Sand (sand above the tide line where salt mineralisation has not dispersed, wet or dry freshwater sand).However, I can say for sure that the Garrett Ace 250 is what a metal detector for a beginner must be! At one area, some wicked “hot rocks” were recognized when the detector gave a beep in one direction but not the other. The S-shape handle creates a better grip for your hands, which makes it more comfortable to hold onto this metal detector.

When you are metal detecting I think this option won’t affect you if you are in US or UK, so you don’t have to worry. To increase the depth of detection for Garrett Ace 250, its regular coil can be changed, say, for a bigger one DD type.The bottom three pads are the push-button type with a press and release for PWR (Power) and ELIM (Discrimination), while the Pinpoint in the center is a press and hold. Most importantly, you only have to read the Garrett Ace 250 reviews below to confirm that it does what is most important…. It has a rather comfortable handle and elbow, and I mean it, since I have tried out numerous metal detectors and therefore I really appreciate simple and reliable options. I just hope that the various ordinary persons who are so delighted with this machine are not in the employ of the dealers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment