276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HEADRUSH Active 2000-Watt Full-Range, Flat-Response 12-in/2-Way Cabinet for Guitar Multi FX and Amp Modelling Processors, Black, 12 Inch

£21.745£43.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The FRFR-112 slides helpfully into a musicians current setup, being easy to transport and able to deliver an artists performance clearly and accurately. The FRFR-112’s max 127dB SPL and 46-22kHz frequency range are proof of its truly exceptional performance.

Andertons Music Company acts as a credit broker and not a lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. It also features a trapezoidal-shaped cabinet and pole-mount socket for placement versatility and a full-length perforated steel grille for maximum driver protection. In 2017 the HeadRush FX Multi-FX/Amp Modeller exploded onto the scene in a big way, with its finely-tuned quad-core processor and state of the art DSP software making it the go-to all-in-one unit for professional and amateur guitarists the world over. Most of this stems from my laziness to actually program good tones, plus, I'd been using it in the front of amps of various quality for 2 years.

Had the 108, I’m sure it’s great for guitar, monitoring and maybe quieter situations but even at home it strained under 4 string use. I'm using this with a Kemper and it produces a really good sound and it's a great improvement on what I had before. Bluetooth – Connect your mobile device and play music through the 12” speaker through the dedicated Bluetooth channel. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought! Purpose-built for amp modellers, this state-of-the-art speaker delivers an authentic "amp in the room" experience with a staggering 2500W of peak power, ensuring your performances and rehearsals are nothing short of extraordinary.

While the 2,000-watt figure is qualified as a peak measurement, this still works out at around 1,000 watts continuous, which is respectably loud by any standard, with no less than 128 dB SPL. Effortlessly stream music wirelessly from your mobile device, making it the perfect companion for practice sessions, jamming along with backing tracks, or simply enjoying your favourite tunes. FRFR-112 MKII features two combo XLR + 1/4" combo inputs for connecting your amp modeling pedal or pedalboard, each with their own independent volume controls. Whether you're playing guitar, bass, or an electronic drum kit, the FRFR-112 MK2 ensures an honest representation of your sound, allowing the nuances of your amp modeller and effects pedals to shine through. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.Got it all set up and was surprised how boomy and bass heavy it is compared to listening to the kemper through my headphones. The usability factor is great with these types of units as you can plug directly into a preamp or DAW for recording, or FOH system or power amp for live use. the speaker is both rugged and relatively lightweight, making it easy to transport and perfect for road use. I plugged the XLR into the input (tip: use input 2 if you plan to lie the cab back floor monitor-style - I got the impression that the tilted back angle was pinching the cable a little when it was input 1).

Andertons Music Company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm registration number 716155. HeadRush FRFR-112 MKII is a powerful 2500-watt full-range flat-response guitar cabinet with Bluetooth®, 12” speaker, HF compression driver, two combo XLR + 1/4” inputs and XLR output.During the last decade or so, digital amplification and effects modelling has properly come of age, with software and hardware capable of producing convincing amp-like sounds that are hard to separate from the real thing. Rated at 2000 watts, it contains a 12” woofer and 3” high frequency driver with a tilt back design to sit on the ground like a conventional wedge, upright if you wanted to sit something on top of it and even pole mounted like a PA speaker. Using an unsecured network in a public place can be risky as unauthorised people may try to intercept anything you're doing online. Thanks to a Contour EQ switch, you can achieve a more focused sound that'll let you cut through frantic mixes, and a Ground-Lift switch will eliminate noise in spaces with poor grounding. Equipped with a 12" woofer and compression tweeters powered by a 2000 watt power amplifier, the guitar speaker delivers a detailed and realistic guitar sound with sufficient volume reserves for use on the big stage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment