276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SMOK Novo X 25W POD System 2mL (Black Cobra) Stylish, Ergonomic and Top-Level SMOK Vape POD E Cigarette Kit No Nicotine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m once again disappointed to see that the Novo X still uses micro USB charging. When you plug it in the screen displays a charge timer that tells you approximately how many minutes it will take to finish charging. From completely dead it takes around an hour and twenty minutes to reach a full charge; lengthy for the size of the battery. The SMOK Novo X Kit has a refillable pod with a capacity of 2ml. It comes with a 0.8ohm Novo X Mesh Pod and a 0.8ohm Novo X DC MTL Pod. Types of Coils

SMOK Novo X Pod has a capacity of 2ml vape juice and boasts a versatile design that suits all preferences. Two types of pods are provided: a dual-coil 0.8ohm pod and a single-mesh 0.8ohm pod, allowing you to enjoy top-level MTL vaping with a satisfying throat hit. The MTL coil can perfectly restore the flavor and throat-hit by adjusting the degree of flavor restoration. And that's exactly the mouthfeel you want. In addition, the Novo X pod uses an optimized internal structure, with a two-way U-shaped airflow channel, to greatly increase the air inflow and produce ultra-smooth vapor with a comfortable throat. If you're looking for a portable, powerful and stylish device, the SMOK Novo X is the kit for you! Overall I like the addition of the screen and power button but the build quality seems to have gone down. The creaking panels make the Novo X feel cheaper than its predecessors even though it looks newer thanks to the screen. The creaking panels aren’t a deal breaker for me but it’s disappointing.

Customer Questions & Answers

These 0.8Ω MTL pods are perfectly fine for use with regular nicotine ejuices but they’re really just perfect for mid-strength nicotine salts. I’ve been using 35mg salts with the Novo X and they vape perfectly. The draw is a tight MTL draw with warm vapor at 22.5W. There is no recommended wattage range for this pod so I just tested different wattages until I found a wattage that vaped comfortably. The throat hit is great and very satisfying. The flavor is similar to the Novo 3 pods and good for a low powered pod vape.

The Smok Novo X replacement pod is designed for use with the Smok Novo X pod kit only. These pods feature a 2ml e-liquid capacity and are available in two variants as a 0.8 Ohm mesh coil pod or as a 0.8 Ohm double coil. The SMOK Novo X Kit features a zinc-alloy chassis construction with a single button operation and draw-activated firing mechanism. It also has a 0.49″ OLED Display Screen and LED Indicator Light for convenient use. Although there is a power button on the front, the Novo X is a strictly draw-activated pod vape. You can turn it on or off by pressing the fire button five times, or change the wattage by pressing the power button twice and then pressing the fire button to increase the wattage in 0.5W increments.So just recognize this: Only when your device has something wrong, then you can try to update your device.

I recently reviewed the Novo 3 so its performance is still fresh in my mind. I’m curious to find out if the Novo X delivers better flavor than its older siblings or if it’s just a new Novo that you can change the wattage on. I’m hoping for the former. The Novo X is the latest and greatest in Smok’s long line of Novo pod vapes. The Novo X is a little different from previous Novo devices because it features a screen and wattage adjustment up to 25W — a first for a Novo device.Use the list below to pair the coils in your favorite devices with the right e-liquid based on VG/PG ratios: The Novo X retains the same 800mAh battery size as the Novo 2 and Novo 3. Battery life is pretty good though and I get about 2 days of solid vaping out of a full charge. Considering that this device is still small and compact, two days is respectable. This was at 22.5W too so if you use it at lower wattages you’re likely to get a little bit more battery out of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment