276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eurohike Waterproof Dome Event Shelter 3.5m x 3.5m, Gazebo, BBQs, Garden Parties, Festival Essentials, Camping Shelter, Camping Equipment, Camping Accessories, Grey, One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That’s why we’ve pulled together this list of key factors for Eurohike Genus Shelter Side Zipped Door below, to help you choose if it’s the right product for you and your budget. Eurohike Genus Shelter Side Zipped Door reviews, Easy Camp Wind Shelter reviews or Jagwire Universal Sport Shift Kit reviews. Some shelters are real rubbish and you just know that they are going to fall or be blown to bits at the slightest gust. Great for taking advantage of any slight breeze and brilliant for stargazing from the comfort of your 'bag.

kg, and the internal sleeping compartment is 1 metre in height 210 cm in length x 150 cm wide for the full dimensions please check out the image below.

These are not traditional and have a clip which is difficult to remove and almost impossible to reclip when under strain and certainly without nipping your skin and fingers. In this video I mentioned that rain would enter the tent if it was raining due to the angle of the tent at the front door, I neglected to add that I meant that is with the doors open. The 4 doors are tremendously versatile c/w insect screens, so panels can be closed as necessary with the sun and rain.

Thanks and don’t forget to drop a comment below if you have any thoughts on our Eurohike Universal Tarp Shelter review. if it was larger then it would jut out under the tent and potentially catch any rainwater flowing off the tent. Assembly may look complex at first sight but the instructions are clear and it's actually pretty easy to put together and take down. The perfect accessory for camping, the Eurohike Shelter offers extra space for cooking, eating or planning.I know that I’ve banged on about the quality of this shelter and how easy it was to put to together, but I do feel that Coleman have excelled here. Everything ok, except instructions could be a little more explanatory ie shelter comes with tensioning straps at the base of each pole, which we found came fully engaged after struggling to fix all the retaining clips. When wild camping, I always try to pitch my tent with a clear Easterly view so that I get the sun as early as possible in the morning. Use for shelter in the sun or rain, with door and side panels available separately to create extra storage space, or a refuge from the weather!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment