276°
Posted 20 hours ago

One of Us Is Dead

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Out of all the “housewife” thrillers I’ve read, this one features the most deliciously evil villain! Human unpredictability,” she says with a shrug. “People are full of surprises, even when you think you know them.” Darkly funny and deliciously vicious, these unlikable women are sure to spice up your spring reading list." — Bustle THE AUTHOR: Jeneva Rose is originally from Wisconsin but now calls Chicago home. She lives with her husband and stubborn English bulldog, Winston. TRIGGER WARNING: all they do is drink in this book. Sometimes they consume more alcohol than humanly possible.

In the end, some characters are willing to go to extreme lengths, including murder, to achieve their goals. Discuss the ethical implications of the characters’ actions and the choices they make. Were there any characters whose actions you found justifiable or understandable, despite their extreme measures?The ladies residing here lead by the nefarious Shannon, have much too much money and too much time on their hands. a b Trivedi, Dhruv (October 5, 2021). "Where Is One of Us Is Lying Filmed?". The Cinemaholic. Archived from the original on December 2, 2022 . Retrieved February 4, 2023.

I hope you and your book club will enjoy my discussion reading guide for One of Us Is Dead by Jeneva Rose. ✨ Simon is a gossipmonger, and openly runs a blog called About That which frequently disseminates closely guarded secrets about his fellow students. In the flagrantly Breakfast Club-inspired setup, Simon, along with four other students, is given detention. But Simon never leaves. Since everyone present had a reason to kill him, any one of them could have done it, and all of them are lying about one thing or another. I binged this audiobook in one go, and would definitely recommend listening to the audio copy if possible. The full cast of narrators ( Andi Arndt, Hillary Huber, Elizabeth Evans, Brittany Pressley, and Cassandra Campbell) did an amazing job of bringing this story to life. To say I was beyond stoked when I got this ARC is an understatement. I ended up reading this with two of my best bookstagram gal pals and we devoured this! I think it took us roughly 24 hours to finish and this book did not disappoint. I absolutely love reading about spoiled, wealthy, bratty women and Jeneva delivered the best of the worst of these ladies. I loved that everything revolved around a beauty bar and loved that each chapter was told from someone else's perspective. At the beginning I struggled with the chapters - they are told from a different person's perspective and little clues are given as to who's head we are inside, but you have to pay attention to know who it is. I'll be honest, I hated this at first, but it grew on me and I ended up loving solving the tiny mystery at the beginning of each chapter.Simich, Ricardo (September 25, 2021). "Spy: Kiwis Starring in US High-School Crime Drama". The New Zealand Herald. Archived from the original on February 3, 2023 . Retrieved February 3, 2023. Crystal has stepped into Shannon’s old shoes. A young, innocent Texan girl, she simply has no idea what she’s up against … This article contains major spoilers for One of Us Is Lying season 1, episode 8, “One of Us Is Dead”, including the One of Us Is Lying ending. a b c Gelman, Vlada (October 20, 2022). " One of Us Is Lying EP Warns of 'Scarier' Season 2 That Strays from Books". TVLine. Archived from the original on November 27, 2022 . Retrieved February 3, 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment