276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BRITE Instant Color PINK 100ml / 3.38floz - Vegan and cruelty-free hydrating hair dye. SEMI-PERMANENT COLOUR (5-30 washes)

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

APPLY. Use a brush or your hands to apply the dye onto your hair. Massage it into your hair for flawless even coverage. Guard Up: Suit up with gloves and shield your hairline with petroleum jelly to fend off any cheeky stains.

Paint the Town Purple: Pour the dye into a bowl and paint away! Whether you're a hands-on person or a tint brush enthusiast, ensure it's evenly applied. Give your hair a gentle massage for a consistent coat. Prep Time: If needed, lighten that lovely hair of yours with a lightening kit and then wait 48-72 hours. Application is simple. I wash my hair then towel dry it until damp. Then I apply vaseline to my hairline, ears, and wherever I feel that the dye might accidentally touch and stain. I then squeeze the tube out into a bowl, wear gloves, and use my hands to apply. I use an entire tube for my whole head with collarbone length hair. Sit tight for 30 mins (I leave it in long ... Read more because I want darker/more vibrant colour). Then wash with COOL or COLD water, with my head over a basin or bath tub (the instructions specifically say do NOT wash in the shower). I then towel dry and it's done. The dye usually lasts on my hair for 3-4 weeks. I wash my hair with cool/cold water and shampoo every 2 days. The shampoo does take some colour out, I can see the the colour tinging the water in the shower. As I have curly hair, I wet my hair each morning, but this does not take colour out. Hair with yellow tones may need to be toned before application to avoid the results being too ash (green).Splash & Dash: Once you've achieved your dream shade, rinse with cool water till it's clear. A little PSA: rinse in a basin to avoid a colorful shower scene!

This dye highly pigmented for our brunette friends. For lighter colored hair, dilute the product by mixing with conditioner to achieve a softer shade. Before dyeing your hair perform a test on a small hidden section to make sure you’re happy with the results. Everyone’s hair is different so the results will vary. Express yourself! Transform your hair with colour that lasts 5-30 washes. The hydrating formula conditions as it colours, leaving your hair silky smooth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment