276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oliso MR PRO Mini Project Iron-Pink - 1000w

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are looking to buy a mini iron, here are some of the features you should look at to choose the best option for you. Temperature Settings These Prym finger guards are ideal when pressing and ironing seams, hems and narrow edges. They're dimpled to help grip your work and made from hea...

Mini Irons from Antex and Clover, UK - Cotton Patch

This mini steam iron is so small, it can fit in the palm of your hands. Because of its compact size, all the knobs that help you adjust the setting are located at the handle, where you can adjust the steam and temperature settings. For the last few years, I have been using this Rowenta iron and I genuinely love it. I would still be using it if Oliso had not reached out and offered to send me an iron to review. A couple of things I specifically like about my Rowenta is the weight (I like a heavy, sturdy iron) and the pointed tip is excellent for pressing seams. The steam option offers up to 50% more steam flow than other similarly sized irons, so this is a huge plus if you want a powerful steam iron. Despite the iron’s small size, its ergonomic handle is quite comfortable to grab and maneuver. All of the iron’s controls are located on the handle for easy access.

The Oliso Iron In Use

Portable ironing blanket is suitable for ironing on all smooth surfaces, which are not sensitive to heat or steam. Double sided blanket: the white... The ironing plates are made of stainless steel, which slides on the fabric smoothly while you work. This material also means that the soleplate won’t rust over time. When you want to press the fabric to add structure, you can use the dry or steam iron setting. The ceramic soleplate can get up to 150 degrees Celsius. The soleplate is only as big as a phone, so you can imagine how compact and lightweight this mini iron is. EQUIPPED FOR THE JOB — 800 watts of power removes wrinkles from almost any fabric, 4 steam outlets provide smooth, continuous steam, and a 6-foot power cord adds reachability.

Oliso Mini Iron - Etsy UK

We offer a 2 year replacement guarantee on this item, should it become faulty during the warranty period we will replace the item. I’ve had my Oliso iTouch iron for a couple of years and I think the auto-lift feature is the best!! It’s so much easier on my arm and shoulder.Other irons may have a more rounded soleplate, which is designed to press a larger area in a shorter time, but may not be as friendly when you work with fine details. Safety Features YEAR WARRANTY. Oliso strives to simplify your life with tools that work for you. Every project iron’s steam performance is tested, which is why you might find a few drops in the water tank. Designed by our team in California, we stand behind our quality and performance with a dedicated service team ready to help.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment