276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Submitting to Daddy’s Dirty Desires: Age Gap Next Door Forbidden Romance (Filthy Single Daddies Dirty Desire Book 11)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And then, the man wanted us to be Father and Daughter, just father and daughter. I couldn’t understand why he would want to reduce our love to something merely biological and normal. Why on earth couldn’t he see that I could never be happy as just his daughter, and that I could never be remotely happy with any other arrangement? We were happy, I made him happy. Why do some people reject their own happiness? If Dale had been drinking the water he would have spat it out in classic cinematic fashion. Katie went on, “We're really close. Sometimes we go for drinks at the bar on campus and she asked me about my last name.” Katie grinned like a cheshire cat. “She remembers you very fondly.” Forced, reluctant, and rough one-shot. See tags for full kink list.) Language: English Words: 4,257 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 7 Kudos: 387 Bookmarks: 60 Hits: 30,194

Dark Desires - orphan_account - Original Work [Archive of Our

orphan_account Fandoms: Father/Daughter - Fandom, Incest - Fandom, Hardcore - Fandom, daddy - Fandom It gets worse, when you learn that, my wife doesn't make an effort anymore to come up with a decent suitable lie. Alex’s wife accidentally books the family vacation in a resort that shares a beach with the nudist resort next door. His daughter Maria sneaks away whenever she gets a chance and this time he decides to follow her. What he sees changes the way he sees his little girl forever. Language: English Words: 10,378 Chapters: 7/7 Comments: 15 Kudos: 288 Bookmarks: 42 Hits: 30,795 When VM sought to know why Abubakar will abuse his own child sexually, he confessed he was tempted by the devil. He added that he could not resist defiling his daughter when his wife left him because of a misunderstanding between them.My father broke up with me. Just like that. He said it wasn’t right, what we do, and that we must stop. End of matter. It felt like a full stop at the end of an epitaph. It was too sudden. Dale's head swam. He became intensely aware of his daughter's breasts pressed against his chest. She continued, “And I was thinking about that. I kind of couldn't stop because, um, you're my dad? But, I was thinking how I never thought of you that way. Mostly because,” she looked at him intensely, “I don't think I ever heard you having sex. With mom.” The father of four who was ashamed to lift his head while answering questions from journalists said: “I engaged in the ugly act because I had a misunderstanding with my wife and she left me. I am ashamed of my self because it was temptation that led me to do it. This many years have passed, since I lost my beloved father. And more recently the world lost him too. I just left his grave side. I have never been able to understand why I keep visiting his grave, despite the distance, despite all. And each time, I always leave with an exhausting longing, a fiery desire, and an intense craving.

girl kisses and hugs her dad. Father and daughter Little girl kisses and hugs her dad. Father and daughter

But this was no punishment. This was a cessation. This was my death. I tried to make him see reason, to convince him that we were to be forever. I told him of our joys, our laughs and how love couldn’t be any better. I begged him not to kill his beloved and only child. Each and every time, she'd be totally out of breath, panting, running out of our bedroom and running down the stairs to meet me and our daughter. It all began when I started at senior school. There was so much sport and hobbies in my life that I had not really bothered very much about girls, except for the usual kissing and snogging, and they had remained a total mystery to me.The man came for me twice, later. But he came as a father coming for his daughter. He should have come for me as a soul for its soul mate, like breath for air, like the dying for life. That was what we were; romance and its love. I made a new resolve. Men would learn from me, the very hard way. I have what they want. My beauty is the glaring kind that every body agrees with. But my heart would be a different matter. I knew most men wouldn’t resist me; they can’t be as tough as my father, my looks were not enough for that man to change his mind and do the right thing, the best thing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment