276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Victorinox Cyber Tool M Swiss Army Knife, Medium, Multi Tool, 32 Functions, Blade, Bits, Red Transparent

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The plastic handled models also include tweezers and a ballpoint pen nested in the scales, which the Alox variants skip for a thinner profile and lighter weight. There are many variants of the MiniChamp – the Alox version was originally a SwissBianco exclusive but is now widely distributed. There’s also the Midnite MiniChamp, which replaces the tweezers with a small LED light that’s activated by pressing a momentary switch under the Victorinox logo. https://preview.redd.it/moejlezn2iea1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=86f5d2c881a2022f7ebbfdea6c794a264e80b25b They also made a model based on the Pioneer called the Farmer, which added a third layer with a serrated wood saw. People liked the wider grip that makes the Farmer more natural in the hand, but how often do you need a saw? Victorinox saw that people were going out of their way to modify the Pioneer with the addition of scissors, and they made their own factory produced three layer Pioneer with scissors, called the Pioneer X. https://preview.redd.it/s6ho5szn2iea1.jpg?width=1067&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=601657acb6234f63e4faf28e248620428ff8a0ec

Will the Phillips head in the Deluxe Tinker handle most of what the other screwdriver bits will in the Cybertool? That is really my only question. I know the 0 screwdriver in the Cybertool cannot be handled by the Deluxe Tinker but besides that? I'm not concerned with the Hex bits, as I already have those tools covered elsewhere. The name of the Compact is very fitting: it manages to fit 15 functions into a two-layer 91mm frame that only weighs 2.3 ounces. How? By combining features into single tools. Instead of a separate can opener and cap lifter the Compact has a unique combo tool that’s a cap lifter/can opener/screwdriver/wire stripper all in one. The only other layer tools are a single large blade and a set of standard sprung scissors. The durability and convenience of the original Soldier knife meant it was issued to the army for more than 50 years, when it was replaced by the Alox-handled 93mm Soldier – which we still know today as the Pioneer. ( spoiler alert.) Since the first knife in the late 19 th century, Victorinox has produced more than 500 million Swiss Army Knives. They’re ubiquitous and excellent at what they’re designed for.I was also disappointed to get it & see that the bit driver is not magnetic & bits are held in place by a detent ball system. Is the CyberTool "Lite" with the built-in LED flashlight, worth it? Do you find the lite is that much more helpful? Now we’re getting into the big boys. The WorkChamp is the most feature-dense actually useful 111mm Swiss Army Knife- the Work Champ is a folding toolbox with heavy-duty tools and ergonomic grips for people that need to get things done. Does Victorinox make a wider selection of bits specifically for the Cybertool, with that little detent ball?

The CyberTool is clothed in either Translucent Red (Ruby) or Translucent Blue (Sapphire) cellidor scales. The CyberTool Lite is only available in Translucent Red (Ruby). Advertising knives may also come in a number of other colors.The CyberTool comes in 4 different variations. Described here will be the CyberTool 34. To see how the 29, 41, and Lite differ, see the Variation section below. https://preview.redd.it/tcrjukzn2iea1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=140f98517e3bf255e6bd4ba24c78d2607189a760

https://preview.redd.it/if2kbpzn2iea1.jpg?width=1063&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=d241de0cb334bf4e57c77fa1e7e26d7928d5a516 In 2000, Victorinox brought out a new series of knives designed to meet the needs of computer technicians as consumer electronics were really getting into full swing. The major change to the traditional 91mm Swiss Army Knife frame is the addition of an inline bit driver and a carrier to hold additional bits. All of the bits included in the knife are two-sided, with three in the carrier and one in the driver, for a total of 8 bits. They’re intended to work on most fittings found on electronics so they’re on the small side: a Philips #2/Slotted 4mm, Torx #8/Hex 4mm, Torx #10/Torx #15, and Pozidrive #0/Pozidrive #1. The Evolution series – and the related EvoGrip models – are actually leftovers from the Wenger brand, the other company that also made Swiss Army Knives until they were absorbed by Victorinox in 2005. Victorinox stopped selling Wenger branded models in 2014, but they continued making some Wenger designs as part of the Delemont collection with Victorinox branding.I have a small set of regular 4mm Torx bits and was really looking forward to using them with this new SAK. https://preview.redd.it/7olmhlzn2iea1.jpg?width=1078&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=52f47038bc6629c07b5a248648dba06292fc5e94

The Lite is a variation of the 34. Included with all the 34 tools is also a small white LED and Magnifier. The LED runs of two batteries and has an on-off switch. The switch, when in the off position, can also be pressed down to momentarily turn on the light. There’s the newer SwissCard Lite which has a small battery powered LED light, a blade, scissors, a straight pin, a ballpoint pen, tweezers, and a four-way screwdriver (two different size straight and Philips drivers) as well as a magnifying glass built into the body. Obviously I CAN use them, but I forsee it being a bigger pain in the rear since they won't stay secured in the SAK Bit Driver and will slip out with the smallest hint of gravity. Looking for the ideal Swiss Army Knife to take camping? That’s a tough question, because there is a nearly endless number of SAK variants aimed at outdoor enthusiasts. They’re even distributed by the Boy Scouts of America as camping equipment, which should tell you something! But for my money, the best SAK for camping is probably the Fieldmaster. I thought I had settled on the SAK Cybertool M but now I'm wondering if I should have gotten the "Lite" version which has a built-in flashlight.And we arrive at the pinnacle of Swiss Army Knives – the enormous SwissChamp. Boasting 8 layers of tools covering 33 functions, if you can’t do it with a SwissChamp you probably need some real tools – or some real help. It’s based on the classic 91mm Swiss Army Knife frame, but contains the entire kitchen sink of implements. The main tools include a large and small blade, sprung scissors and pliers, metal file and saw, wood saw, a magnifying glass and an inline Philips driver, a fish scaler, and the combo of a caplifter/large screwdriver/wire stripper and a can opener/small screwdriver. Victorinox does not produce the bits, those are produced by a German company. They are not rust free, so the bits need to have attention in clean and lubrification. The CyberTool 34 starts with the 'Spartan 6' toolset: A large (main) blade, a small blade, Caplifter/Screwdriver, Can Opener/Screwdriver, corkscrew, and reamer with sewing eye. In addition to this the 34 also has a scissors, a pliers, and a parcel hook.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment