276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DEWALT Jobsite Earphones for Lightning

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By continuing, you consent to the collection, use and sharing of the communications in this chat for the purposes mentioned above and as provided in our Privacy Policy.

Sharing tips, info, quality promos we find, reviews, how-to's, "new tool day", pics of your tools and projects. Designed for easy communication and high-quality audio whilst working on-site hands-free, the Dewalt DEWPA-190-2091-DWE Bluetooth Neckband Wireless Earphones will last throughout the working day.I love listening to my favorite pod casts while I work and these have excellent noise cancellation while I sand and use saws. Sealed to resist sweat and moisture, these earphones are rated IPX6 to ensure the elements don't interfere with your audio.

They can cause fires and explosions if they are damaged or crushed and are a hazard when thrown in the trash.A built-in control module allows you to operate your device with ease, controlling volume and playback. CPSC does not control this external site or its privacy policy and cannot attest to the accuracy of the information it contains. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risk of injury or death associated with the use of thousands of types of consumer products. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

Enjoy high-quality audio while taking on the day"s work with these durable, water-resistant earphones. The following are trademarks for one or more DEWALT power tools, accessories, anchors and concrete adhesives: The yellow and black color scheme; the “D”-shaped air intake grill; the array of pyramids on the handgrip; the kit box configuration; and the array of lozenge-shaped humps on the surface of the tool. Linking to this external site does not constitute an endorsement of the site or the information it contains by CPSC or any of its employees. You may wish to review the privacy policy of the external site as its information collection practices may differ from ours.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Being from DeWalt they are made for tough working conditions with a rugged charging case and versatile charging with a type C charge cable. From the product page you can use Paypal Express Checkout which will take you straight to your Paypal account where you can login to complete payment or apply for Paypal Credit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment