276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play Kitchen Accessories Wooden Mixer Set Pretend Play Food Sets for Kids Role Play Toys for Girls and Boys (Mixer Set)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rachel 'Absolutely brilliant ive bought most of the wooden set and I cant believe how nice it all was my daughter will absolutely love them' Mix up some delicious pretend play fun with this realistic wooden food mixer. The liftable mixer actually rotates to add a little something extra into their play recipe. The mixer even comes with flour, butter and sugar accessories so your children can learn how to use raw ingredients to bake. Help them improve their hand-eye co-ordination, social skills and creativity with this amazing wooden set. Whereas you might not be able to make anything edible you can still learn some important skills before helping your parents in the kitchen for real. Size H19.5, W20.7, D12cm. Fully assembled. For ages 2 years and over. JJ 'Was exactly as described, a lovely wooden toy to add to the collection, daughter was very happy' Sophia 'My son seems to like this one! He likes to pretend he's making a cake. Well made pretend play toy.' Busymum 'Really well made, looks lovely and my daughter enjoys playing with it. Only thing I would say is that the wheel is a bit difficult to turn for my 19 month old as it’s a bit stiff. Other than that we love it.'

Mbdette 'Looks very realistic and just the right size for my 3 year old granddaughter to get baking!' Mimi 'For a wooden toy I am impressed with the details and the durability . It’s Cute , durable and the price is perfect . My los play with this a lot and it does the job . Highly recommend'Oates 'When you have Asd kids who love nothing more to have all day everyday imaginative play like mine, details are a must- even small ones. This wooden food mixer is a must have for all the imaginary mud pies, and cakes you're creating in your kids kitchens. We even made "Fart cakes" for daddy. He was not impressed. Haha.'

HappyCustomer 'Great price for this quality wooden toy. My niece like to bake with mummy so she will have great fun with this!' Mandy 'Granddaughter loved it, we bought several items of the range so we all had fresh made cakes for tea ..'

KayakingKirsty 'Nice and sturdy, the mixer handle turns, perfect for my little wannabe baker to make her own cakes. Great imaginative play toy. Good value for money'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment