276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FORZA Football Target & Bag - 2IN1 Design for Corner Shooting Targets & Ball Storage | Multi-Sport

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When it comes to sports equipment, portability is a key factor to consider, especially for those who are always on the move. As someone who loves to play soccer, I always look for training equipment that can help me improve my skills. Once training is over the target net can be used as a bag to hold up to 10 full sized balls – Ideal for keeping your sports equipment organised. Looking for a versatile soccer training equipment that can help you improve your shooting skills and accuracy? I appreciated the straightforward instructions that came with the product, which made the assembly process even more effortless.

Unlike the other goals we tested, this one came without ground pegs as the integrated spring-coil system helps it stay put.The goal comes folded and secured with Velcro straps, as well as a long strap for slinging over your shoulder to take to the park (it’s only 5kg in weight) or pack in the car.

If you live in one of these areas we don't recommend a plastic frame goal is the right product for you and you should instead consider our metal frame goals. It will make journeys to and from the training field a breeze, keep your kit room tidy and sharpen your skills for match day. After a blistering run in January, Juve weren’t able to finish the month with another convincing win — or any sort of win for that matter, as Arek Milik getting sent off highlighted a disappointing night at the Allianz Stadium against Empoli. Because it’s so light, you definitely need to use the ground pegs included to secure it on your lawn, otherwise it has the tendency to move around a bit (especially when our older testers used their own, heavier footballs). The ball bag is designed to be lightweight and portable, making it easy to transport your equipment to and from the field.If you purchased an 'Open Box' or 'Used' product and it is in an unusable condition out of the box, please contact us for resolution.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment