276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MidWest Homes for Pets Deluxe Critter Nation Double Unit Small Animal Cage (Model 162)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you ever change your mind about the cage, they are likely to sell for close to what you bought them for, depending on the condition they are in. There are many rehoming centres around the Uk with many small animals looking for their forever home . You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Metal bass pans would be good to replace the plastic pans with so that the cage looks more uniform, but the way I describe is a quick fix that will last if you don't mind the way it looks. I’ve done this in the past using plywood and industrial carpeting, and my rabbits loved it (see photos below). Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Maybe once it's warmer out and I can actually take my cage out to hose it down, I'll make a step by step for how to change the cage up.

Instead of using the cages in that way, I covered the openings and created cages that were larger horizontally, as I talk about in the previous section. The 162 model has an extra ramp to go from the shelf on the bottom level through the opening into the upper level. In addition, they are very narrow, making it difficult for a broad rabbit like a Holland Lop to easily use them. While rats may not have the words to express their feelings regarding this cage, their sign language gives us a clear idea of just what they think about it! Using the storage shelf as a top was genius, although it probably wouldn't work for small rats because of the bar spacing (good thing my old ladies are large).

It is a quality made cage that is well worth the investment, versus other cages that are made of plastic.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Finding a rat cage and comfortable, safe home for smaller critters can be hard, as most cages are designed for larger animals. The latching double doors swing open for easy access to every nook and cranny, and the solid plastic trays slide out for easy cleaning. Ferret Nation Accessory Kit: This kit is pretty awesome, as it has all of the fabric hanging accessories that you could want, as well as floor pieces.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment