276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Danny's Diaper Humiliation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was very reluctant to take away my husbands last shred of self respect - however felt I had no choice. Aside from a means of sexual gratification within ABDL circles, diaper punishment is also a form of discipline toward toddlers. albeit a highly controversial one. Parents who use this type of punishment typically believe that humiliating their children will force them to behave in a better manner out of fear of experiencing the same embarrassment again. While this form of punishment is seemingly rare, there are some cases of it happening to kids even as old as twelve. The idea was basically an AU in which Azula's demented, sadistic nature is expressed by her treating Zuko like a baby, keeping him far away from all that grown up war business. Language: English Words: 2,605 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 3 Kudos: 134 Bookmarks: 13 Hits: 8,933 Grandaddy was dead anyway, long before I was born. Sometimes I wished I knew him. But then Daddy always said he was drunk a lot, and mean often. Maybe it was better not to have met the man. Daddy still loved him though, I could tell.

While relatively unknown, I expect diaper punishment and the ABDL lifestyle to become more popular and better understood in the near future. With fetishes becoming more accepted and less taboo, more people are talking about them, which in turn opens a whole new door of marketing to those specific audiences. Already, there are many products for people that have an adult baby fetish or obsession, such as pacifiers, all of which help you to get the full experience of dressing, acting, looking, and feeling like a baby. I live around many wild animals in the mountains of PA. Unless they are injured ( call a professional)... EACH MORNING, after getting out of bed, look in the MIRROR and see the Diaper LOSER that you are NOW. You won’t like everything Mummy does to — and for — you, and she doesn’t mind one bit. Mummy knows what’s best, you just have to be her good little girl, and stop trying to play a woman’s game when she knows you to be far too pure and innocent for that. You are her girl, forever now. Language: English Words: 4,915 Chapters: 2/? Comments: 4 Kudos: 235 Bookmarks: 24 Hits: 7,733Generally speaking, people who choose to wear diapers for recreational purposes (as opposed to medical need or situational convenience) may informally classify themselves as "diaper lovers" (DLs), yet vary widely in their motivation, interest and focus of attention. [1] As with so many sexual activities, there is not a structured way for diaper discipline to take place; it is a matter of preference. Sometimes the adult baby will put a diaper on themselves, but often the parent partner will put the diaper on his or her lover. Sometimes the diaper will be worn and the sessions will be short, or in other instances, the diapered adult will spend an entire day in his or her diaper. People who want to take this fetish to the next level may even go to the bathroom in their diaper. Some have even been known to do this multiple times before a change!

That’s one of the biggest misconceptions, with people telling me that I’m not an adult – I don’t have a job, I think I’m a baby, I don’t do anything, I can’t take care of myself, but a lot of the time I’m very independent. I can cook my own meals, I drive, I do laundry, I dress myself, I take care of myself.” Binkie Princess (real name Jess) and her boyfriend practice this ABDL lifestyle and use it as a form of connection and bonding. Binkie Princess says one of her biggest criticisms from people is that she doesn’t live a normal life and therefore doesn’t contribute to society. However, she responds to this criticism, stating, Immediately when arriving at home, she is to go to the nursery, put on a diaper and rubber pants and baby romper set

That's all right, Honey," my aunt said when I got to her. "Little babies need to be diapered at night. Nothing at all wrong with that." She patted my diapered bottom. "Just like your little cousin Shannon over there." Another major form of controversy is the fine line between punishment and child abuse. Many people believe that forcing a toddler or older kid to wear a diaper is abuse and can cause trauma later in life. Parents who use this form of punishment believe it to be effective and that it does not cause any sort of age regression in a toddler. Final Thoughts on Diaper Punishment UNDERSTAND that as you SLEEP, DEEPLY and DREAM, you WILL PEE the BED in your sleep, EACH and EVERY NIGHT.

My eyes grew large as she unfolded the pink diaper. "Oh no, Mom! Don't make me do that. PLEASE don't make me wear a diaper!" AU where all the gems are robot AI being mass produced by a company. each gem has a specific job just like in the original. Language: English Words: 25,086 Chapters: 18/18 Comments: 11 Kudos: 150 Bookmarks: 13 Hits: 14,332 sissy shaving - databaseor on “sissy billy’s” Rehabilitation Summer – Assignment # 1 – A Sissy Shaving This Semester is dedicated to a class curriculum of “Sissy Girl” Home Economics. It is supposed to be a learning experience of what to expect as a Sissy Girlie Cross-Dresser in preparation for readmission to “The Institute for Cross-Dressing Punishment”. This Semester looks like a lot of difficult Sissy Courses and I am already behind in starting my first course and further behind in posting my course report.

You like what you hear? Please keep in mind that this really takes a lot of time and efford. If you want to support me, please visit my profle at PATREON For some people with an omorashi fetish, sexual climax may coincide with the moment of intense relief and embarrassment experienced when the desperate individual eventually loses bladder control.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment