276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Worry IV Nothing: A Discreet, Guided Anxiety Journal | Journal with Prompts to Calm Anxiety & Improve Mental Health | Promotes Stress Relief & Self Care

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PERFECTLY DISCREET: Finally an anxiety journal that doesn’t spell out “worry” or “anxiety” on the cover. This sleek journal looks beautiful on your bedside table, in the office, or wherever you may take it.

Personalization. Assuming responsibility for things that are outside your control. “It's my fault my son got in an accident. I should have warned him to drive carefully in the rain.” How to challenge these thoughts We also featured journals that appeal to a diverse range of needs, writing styles, and modes of expression. Some of the journals have lengthy prompts with a lot of writing, whereas others are list-style or focused more on creative activity and less on writing.

What makes us worry?

If a worry pops into your head, start by asking yourself whether the problem is something you can actually solve or control. Folks — listen up — life isn’t a dress rehearsal and we want/need to enjoy our limited time here, so it’s crucial we find a way to stop worrying. I needed some help (perhaps I should have opted for the drugs), but instead, I went to a psychologist, and lone behold, she suggested the worry journal technique, and it actually worked!

Rate the worries on your list in terms of the level of distress and interference with your everyday life. Unproductive, uncontrollable worries are those for which there is no corresponding action. “What if I get cancer someday?” or “What if my kid gets into an accident?” If the worry is in your control, start brainstorming Set a 3-minute timer and make a list. The idea is you’ll run out of worries to write before the timer is up. These symptoms can also serve as a sign to examine how you’re feeling. You may need to practice deep breathing and focus on relieving your worry. Ultimately, one of the first steps towards learning how to stop worrying is to identify these physical symptoms. 2. Worry can cause a stress response Many people believe that writing your thoughts down in a journal can be done at night only. Not true! Keep your journal with you at all times and whenever a worry pops in your mind, write it down.Recommended read: Dale Carnegie’s – How to Stop Worrying and Start Living. Learn how to break the worry habit — Now and forever!More than six million people have learned how to eliminate debilitating fear and worry from their lives and to embrace a worry-free future with this book! 2. Envision possible outcomes Anxiety UK – Information, support, and a dedicated helpline for UK sufferers and their families. Call: 03444 775 774. (Anxiety UK) When you feel your concentration waning, sitting in a quiet room and clearing your mind can do wonders for your well-being. Mindfulness and meditation can take your focus away from negative thoughts, stop you from feeling anxious, and inspire a state of calm.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment