276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JEAN PAUL GAULTIER SCANDAL POUR HOMME EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY - 100ML, cream, (Pack of 1)

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I like Scandal Pour Homme, and think it makes a good summer scent when I want to reach for something sweet. This eau de toilette will not be to everyone’s liking, but if you like a sweet scent, or want to try something less dark and heavy, it’s worth a smell.

Nothing scandalous, nothing polarizing, felt already umpteen times smelled (including at the three-letter Deohersteller), although I'm not a perfume fanatic who could list off the cuff fragrances on which this is oriented (where as the first Armani - Stronger With You Absolutely came to mind, which, however, is clearly more complex) I am sure that this olfactory experience brings no new facets in the world of fragrances. Admittedly, the flacon can act quite machohaft, however, I felt him as appealing and he liked me really well. The father-of five worked as a qari, reading the Koran for the congregation at Rochdale’s Bilal mosque.The article then explains that two other people were ‘smuggled into prison,’ one of whom was a ‘nobleman connected with the Court.’ He had since fled, resigning his position in the army, leading the Illustrated Police Newsto ask: He wept when he admitted having sex with a girl in his VW Sharan taxi. It had been a ‘big mistake’, he said, claiming the girl looked ‘maybe 30’. Another girl, the prosecution’s main witness, told the jury she had sex with Rauf 20 or 30 times. On 14 December 1889 the Illustrated Police Newsdescribed how the affair was ‘continuing to give infinite trouble and vexation’ in high quarters, including those of the Prince of Wales. The newspaper reported how: In this special blog, we shall explore how newspapers from the time reported on the Cleveland Street scandal. We shall look at how restrictions were placed on the British press, and examine how newspapers from Britain’s then empire reported on the incident. We shall learn, furthermore, how homosexuality was demonised by the press, and characterised as an aristocratic vice, whilst understanding how the scandal highlighted the hypocrisy that was embedded at the heart of Victorian society.

I see Scandal as more of a playful fragrance, worn in the day rather than a night. It could be an everyday fragrance as it’s inoffensive in nature, and I think works best in a casual setting. The bottles are also environmentally friendly, which means you can buy a refill and keep using the original bottle. This is something a lot of fragrance brands are doing with their newer bottles. The almost pantomime juxtaposition belies the battle between perceived forces of good and evil, poor and rich, innocent and sinning. But which would win out? ‘How the Scandal Leaked Out’ Please note before continuing, newspapers and other sources from the time often use offensive language to describe LGBTQ+ relationships, making it difficult for us today to read these accounts.Ask me something... yesterday I read that Coke Zero is not healthy... artificial sweetener can damage the liver and pancreas... but well, 'nen real scandal... that goes differently." The tentacles of the Cleveland Street scandal were long. On 21 December 1889 the Lahore-based newspaper the Civil & Military Gazette reported how solicitor Arthur Newton had been arrested. Newton had watched the proceedings of Parke’s libel trial, and he had been charged with ‘conspiring to defeat the ends of justice by screening people alleged to be incriminated in the West End scandals.’ Prince Albert Victor (pictured far left) with members of his family, his sister Princess Maud, his mother the Princess of Wales, his father the Prince of Wales (later Edward VII), his sister Princess Louise, brother Prince George (later George V) and sister Princess Victoria | Illustrated London News | 7 November 1891 Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme is a sweet fragrance with some soft and spicy notes. The sweetness of the scent is the element which really shines through, giving it quite a light feel to it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment