276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dawwoti BULIN BL100 - T4 - A Portable Split Gas Stove Collapsible Lightweight Stainless Camp Stove Burner for BBQ Outdoor Cooking Hiking Picnic Trekking

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I hope this might help - My other hobby is climbing and there's some good kit aimed at that market. I'd say the alpkit stove is worth it, i've had two in 20 years and only bought the second because of a hose failure that could probably have been fixed. It’s a long time since I did it but I remember the filter is really small and just looks like a solid bit of metal, only about 5mil across if that. When you clean it you will see it is, hard to describe but like a cross section of multicore cable, the only thing I can find that resembles it is the ‘conductor’ part of this image, but really tiny. Had mine a similar time, I took apart to clean once just for something to do. Yes the t4 is mass produced, but it’s the “original” version of it. Without a trakker or whatever other logo and carp tax applied.

Obviously, you’re then buying two stoves so doubling the price of your cooking gear. RidgeMonkey are never the cheapest brand either so be prepared to pay for this level of bankside luxury. Am I missing out by using a Colman or Trangia with a little ngt kettle. As opposed to the recommended bulin etc. I have not paid them much attention. Note re liquid gas stoves, I'm told they're easy to regulate but thats not my experience, they tend to be all or nothing, so I only use mine for boiling and not cooking. Oh, and the Coleman's sportsman. F's sakes, like fire hazard waiting to happen. More s hit tips from you. Well done. I've got the extension with a new regulator which removes easily but what are the joints called and where can I get them in the UK?

The fabric shelf needs to be fitted as it adds stability to the legs. There’s still quite a bit of wobble, though. It doesn't take half an hour. Just enough water in kettle and 5-10 mins max. I'm in the chill out and smell the silt club. Ive had the same stove for somewhere in the region of 25 years, its had literally zero maintenance in that time and still works fine, the piezo electric lighter disappeared about 10 years ago in some forgotten incident but thats user error really. Wouldnt hesitate to buy another and quite surprised that the price is still within my limit. One of my better buys over the years. Bulin T4, the Carplife and Trakker are both Bulin with added carp tax, as for kettle any light camping will do unless you need a carpy one.

Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions, used the bulin last night for the first time. Fantastic bit of kit Rob ??? one min your slagging off a Bulin then your advocating a proper bit of ***** stove that does not even have a pre heat tube so will be useless in frosty weather i did a cold weather test with the new stove ,the main reason i got this was because of the pre heat tube on this for the cold gas.so i left a canister of plain old butane outside all night a couple of nights ago, in the morning it was white frost all over ,i tried the stove with this can and it was just perfect even on low worked just fine ,well chuffed my last stove butane in the cool let alone the cold was useless.. Angling Direct doing what they do best.Putting their prices up just before a sale.Bunch of robbing *******s

Refine your search

Tbh gerry, I only take the cadac in addition to a smaller stove anyway, most of the meals I cook with the cadac need a second pan anyway. In summer that'll be the little trakker stove, in winter the bulin. I don't use the bulin unless it's cold as I find it unstable unless on a level surface, I've had it fold itself up and tip over a couple of times.

I have a couple of the Heat exchanger kettles and think the best size is the smallest one the (0.7l) this makes 2 mugs I dont see any point in wasting gas boiling too much water I have the bigger one but no point in taking it I'll have a look at the propane option before I buy the ridgemonkey heater thing. Mines the hp version so I'm not sure I can rig it for propane If your budget stretches to it and you want to burn petrol and not sure about using gas, get a multifuel burner like a Primus omnifuel. Then you can burn anything and if you carry a bottle of petrol or other liquid fuel and gas you can switch to either. Usually I use liquid fuel out of the bivvy and gas inside if the weather turns bad or use my Trangia burning meths. The suitcase stoves rig demon mentions,I also have some for a SHTF ,situation,also the never have let me down,as long as you don't put a massive hot pan over the canister housing.Primus stoves mate, they are pretty simple and last a lifetime, ive had 2 different ones for over 20 years both still work the same as when i bought them, with zero maintenance , both the piezo electric starters have broken off them but thats all. If you’ve fished through the depths of winter, you will have no doubt struggled with your gas freezing up. As for timing how long your kettle takes to boil what’s that all about!! We sit there for hours what’s a couple of extra minutes waiting for the kettle to boil!! its ironic what crap they make today, as i still have my original old BRIT 1980 camping gas stove that takes the blue canisters, and its been used for donkeys of years still works fine, only prob is the canisters are EXPENSIVE if ya can even find them!

mines playing up a bit after a year of use - how do you get the top of the stove off to get to the jet to clean ? Totally agree with Gerry re 0.7ltr HE Kettle. I prefer a separate kettle as opposed to climbing type kettle/pot combos, can't stand tainting my tea...each to their own. Mr A Hamidi is looking for engineers, cad designers etc.. for his new start up company you should message him talking in his recent interview he was saying something along the lines of a monetary return . Where abouts on the stove are you dismantling these and cleaning. Thought mine was a bit slow last week?I know that the original posts are 2 years old or more, but Trakker had a reputation for rebranding cheaper items and increasing the price.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment