276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mornings are for Coffee and Contemplation - Glass Coffee Mug - Makes a Great Gift Under $15 for Coffee Lovers!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He wasn’t avoiding confrontation. He was prioritizing the need to find his rhythm before facing the chaos. And there’s no shortage of chaos in the world of Stranger Things. Whatever you do in this life, it's not legendary unless your friends are there to see it." — Barney Kids, you can't cling to the past. Because no matter how tightly you hold on, it's already gone." — Ted

The song "Coffee and Contemplation" by Jim Hopper, based on the provided lyrics, seems to revolve around the character's need for a calm, introspective start to their day while dealing with the emotional distress of someone named Joyce. Now let's be clear, I don't love her okay? I just miss her when she's not around, I think about her all the time and I imagine us one day running towards each other in slow motion and I'm wearing a brown suede vest." — Barney Early in the first season, he walks into the police station and his assistant immediately runs after him, peppering him with questions and urgent needs. Donut in hand, he refuses to immediately engage or let the morning’s external chaos get in. By repeating the phrase "Coffee and contemplation!" as an exclamation, the song emphasizes the significance and value the protagonist places in this morning ritual. It suggests that taking this time for oneself aids in finding solace, calmness, and the mental clarity needed to navigate through Joyce's distressing situation. The phrase "Morning's are for coffee and contemplation" serves as a mantra or philosophy used by the protagonist to cope with their own emotions and handle Joyce's situation. "Coffee and contemplation" represents a specific routine or ritual, signifying the need to take time in the morning to enjoy a cup of coffee, which is often associated with warmth, comfort, and a quiet moment for oneself. This routine is accompanied by an emphasis on contemplation, highlighting the importance of reflection, deep thought, and introspection when faced with challenging situations.My favorite character in the fantastical Netflix series Stranger Things is Jim Hopper, the chief of police in Hawkins, Indiana. The opening line, "Joyce is very upset," suggests that Joyce, the subject of the protagonist's thoughts, is going through a difficult time or experiencing some kind of emotional turmoil. The following line, "Well, Flo, Flo we've discussed this," indicates a conversation or interaction with someone named Flo, suggesting that this person may be offering advice or assistance in dealing with Joyce's distress. How do you prioritize your early morning rhythm in the midst of the chaos swirling around you? Maybe you’re not into coffee or donuts. Regardless, you need a morning rhythm that centers you before the day divides you with a hundred distractions. Instead, Hopper repeats a simple mantra to his assistant while eating the donut and heading for his office: “Mornings are for coffee and contemplation!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment