276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TP-Link AX3000 Dual Band Wi-Fi 6 Range Extender, Broadband Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot with 1 Gigabit Port, 160 MHz Channels, Built-In Access Point Mode, Easy Setup, UK Plug (RE700X)

£44.995£89.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty. Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL) A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance. To Upgrade Title: How to Configure the Wireless Network of a TP-Link Range Extender (new logo) 11-22-2023 495645

To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device. IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process Explanation of portal authentication failure after EAP is extended with Range Extenders 11-22-2021 32691 How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI (new-designed blue UI) to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage 06-28-2022 264101What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product? 07-20-2021 247841

How to configure High Speed Mode in my dual band Range Extender (new-designed blue UI) 03-28-2016 324705 It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade. Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux There’s also an option – which we’ve not seen before on other range extenders – that allows you to boost the range of the Wi-Fi signal by using more power or to reduce power consumption by limiting the Wi-Fi range down to just one or two nearby rooms. How to Connect Your Wireless Devices to the Range Extender via WPS as AP mode (Blue UI) 06-28-2022 76579

How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new update and new logo) 06-27-2022 49603

Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.

Setup Video

Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. ( Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28) What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly? 07-20-2021 337026 Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX of Linux Why my Range Extender is unable to detect 5GHz wireless network of my root router? 08-24-2021 652863 Feature Filter: All Configuration Guide User Application Requirement Q&A of functional explanation or specification parameters Troubleshooting Further Assistance Before You Buy FAQs

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment