276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cozy N Safe, Excalibur 9 Months - 12 Years (Group 1/2/3 9-36kg) 25KG Harness ISOFix Convertible Multistage Forward Facing, Reclining, Toddler/Child Car Seat (Red)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of only a few car seats that can boast a 25kg harness the Hudson is as safe as it is stylish. Features My husband also loves how easy this seat is to install. It literally just clips into place and the top tether, which is a doddle to secure, makes it feel particularly sturdy and robust. A second-hand seat bought through a second-hand shop or through the classified ads may have been involved in an accident and any damage to the seat that can weaken it may not be visible.

We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there. Allrepairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs. Anything that allows a three-year-old to indulge their love of doing things independently is nothing short of brilliant in my book. The side impact protection is very generous which is a great feature and the whole seat is very sturdy and strong. It feels robust and like it’s very good quality! I’d buy this seat for this feature alone. There’s a world of difference between a child dangling awkwardly out of her car seat straps during a nap in the car, and one snoozing softly, nestled in comfort.

This item is sold and dispatched by a Range Plus Partner

Comfort is my priority in a car seat and my daughter just fits this seat better - as if it were made for her. Fitting the Excalibur car seat is super simple, using the Isofix connection points with top-tether and/or by the vehicle’s 3 point seat belt. Aided with clear indicators and guides. The Excalibur is compatible with most makes and models of cars. If your child is in a rear-facing car seat DO NOT put them on the front seat if the airbag is active. When can I move my baby into forward facing seat? The fact that you can recline the seat is amazing and adjusting it is really simple by pulling a handle at the front of the seat. If you know your child is ready for a nap or you’re driving in the evening or at night and you want them to fall asleep, definitely recline the seat for them to make them more comfortable. No more heads bobbing forward as your child falls asleep in the car!

Fitting the Excalibur car seat is super simple, using the Isofix connection points with top-tether and/or by the vehicles 3 point seat belt. Aided with clear indicators and guides. The Excalibur is compatible with most makes and models of cars.

Our nearly 4-year-old doesn’t nap anymore and rarely falls asleep in the car unless we drive really long distances ( like our trip to Wales earlier this year) or if it’s night-time and she should be in bed. We’ve not been on any road trips since getting this car seat so she’s not napped in it but I know she could fall asleep in it in the daytime as she’s been so close to nodding off but then we’ve reached our destination before she could fall asleep.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment