276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samyang Carbo Hot Spicy Chicken Carbonara Noodles 130g (Pack of 10)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

May contain traces of: Barley, Crustaceans, Eggs, Peanut, Milk, Celery, Mustard, Sesame seeds, Molluscs, Wheat, Cereals containing gluten, Soy, Fish After boiling the noodles, we let it sit in an ice bath for about three to four minutes, waiting for it to drop to the ideal temperature. I also noticed that the noodles were thinner than usual, but I wonder why? Powder (9.8%): Whole Milk Powder, White Sugar, Milk Powder, Salt, Mozzarella Cheese Powder, Butter Powder, Modified Potato Starch, Curly Parsley, Pepper Powder, Garlic Powder, Soybean Oil

Once your noodles are ready, strain them and then add them into your frying pan with your sauce and bacon. Give it all a good mix until everything is well combined.

We fell in love with it instantly because of its addictive Jja Jang flavours, and my colleague even said that this became her new favourite flavour right away. Pour 1 cup of water into the skillet and cover it with a lid. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes to make sure there is your perfect blend of tastiness. I would say that the burn crept in slowly but exponentially, and before I knew it, it worked up quite a fire in my mouth. And this is coming from a person who chooses da la (very spicy) when she eats Mala hotpots, so proceed with caution for this one. As you can imagine, this is far from an authentic carbonara...but it's just as good (in my spice-obsessed opinion). As I said above, this samyang carbonara takes less than 10 minutes to make and only requires a handful of ingredients. The Korean Spicy Noodles brand, Samyang, has taken Asia by storm and we’ve decided to ride the Hallyu wave too. We fished out one of each flavour, including the latest addition to the spicy noodle family – Jja Jang Myeon, or Zha Jiang Mian as we know it in Mandarin.

The rich and luscious flavour of mozzarella cheese powder, butter powder, and milk powder creates a velvety sauce that coats every strand of the chewy and springy noodles. With the easy-to-prepare nature of these ramen noodles, you can satisfy your cravings in no time.

8. Cheese Hot Chicken Flavour

Turns out, it smelled nicer than it tasted. The spicy soup carried a subtle sweetness, but was otherwise quite flat in terms of its flavour profile. It’s probably the kind of noodle soup that you take five bites, tops, before tossing the rest of the bowl due to the cloying feeling. Nothing much to rave about, in my opinion. In a separate large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the sliced onion, minced garlic, and sliced mushrooms. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables start to soften.(This is optional) We were all trying this for the first time because it’s a newly dropped flavour in Singapore, so perhaps that explains the priciness of it.

Place your frying pan on high heat. Drizzle with a teaspoon of veggie oil and then add in your bacon bits.Tuk Tuk Method: Here’s a simple recipe to follow to get the best of your ramen noodles the Tuk Tuk way: I’d recommend you add your own ingredients such as luncheon meat and vegetables to replicate the true Mala experience. We first cooked the stew base and threw in the noodles when the soup started to bubble. Its fragrance wafted through the air as we waited eagerly in anticipation to get our first taste.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment