276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dark Affairs Volume One: A novella of extreme gore

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The La Sportiva Men's Trango Tower Extreme GORE-TEX Mountaineering Boot has the following sustainability attributes. A group of college students gets lost in a storm during their snowmobiling trip and takes shelter in an abandoned sanitarium which, unbeknown to them, is home to deformed cannibals. The Trango Tower Extreme GORE-TEX is a lightweight, modern, GORE-TEX mountaineering boot with the unmistakable aesthetic function of the Trango series.

A combination of foams create extra padding around areas of pressure and pinching and mold to the foot using body heat.Patagonia first made a fleece from recycled plastic bottles in 1993, since then more and more brands have been ‘recycling rubbish’ to make the high-performance clothing and equipment that we all love to rely on in the outdoors.

The obvious ones I can think of are the Saw movies, another being John Carpenter's Vampires, when someone gets sliced down the middle and falls apart into a mess on the floor. I’ve scrapped it across granite and stuffed it unceremoniously into a sac full of a winter climbing rack (with the odd stray ‘Bulldog’) and it it shows no damage – just a bit of grime. He works hard to distract himself from thinking about the nightmares that cling to every corner of his mind, dark shadows plaguing sanity and peace.Before being sent to serve in Vietnam, two brothers and their girlfriends take one last road trip, but when they get into an accident, a terrifying experience will take them to a secluded house of horrors, with a chainsaw-wielding killer. The uppers are made from Nubuck leather with a GORE-TEX lining providing a reliable, durable and waterproof frame. Horror] You probably know how this one goes: scumbags rape girl, girl gets angry, scumbags don't like her when she's angry. The violence is utterly insane, both in terms of its OTT unrealism and the sheer gratuitousness of it. Non-violent content could be deeply disturbing thematic material, extreme sexual deviancy or stuff that leaves you saying "WTF?

Highly protective, three-way adjustable hood for the perfect fit, unrestricted head turn, and unhindered visibility with or without a helmet. Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® Shakedry product technology are bult for ultra lightweight performance. The film gets progressively more tedious in its final half and I feel that considerable cuts could've been made without diluting the message. All components are built for optimised sweat management to ensure extreme breathability and optimum comfort in high aerobic conditions.There's also 'Philosophy of the knife', which is a Russian film on the same subject from 2006 I think; that's pretty dark as well. As a historian-to-be, I know that not a single story that has ever been written is as cruel as reality. Our commitment is to provide you with the finest products that allow you to fully immerse yourself into the beauty of nature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment