276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pre-Filled Easter Egg with Toy— Disney Toy Story Surprise Eggs for Kids 3-9 Years, Assorted 6X Toy Story Themed Erasers in Each Egg, Size-7.5cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Poultry Palace – Featured in the Toy Story short Small Fry, also a real location now at Pixar Pier. If you want to be surprised by these finds I suggest you stop reading now. I won’t give away any plots, just general locations that are clearly visible in the trailers and give you an idea of when to look out for them. Pixar's movies are well-known and well-loved for a number of reasons, including their ability to weave in clever Easter eggs such as the Luxo ball. Aside from creating stories that are masterfully animated and tug at the heartstrings of audiences of all ages, Pixar is known for its immense creativity in the way it weaves its history throughout its films. Not only is it a great way to honor their past, but these Easter eggs have become a bit of a game for viewers.

Combat Carl – Was first blown up by Sid in Toy Story and seen in Toy Story Treats and Toy Story of Terror! Combat Carl is voiced by Carl Weathers!

Charles Muntz and his dogs including Doug from Up in the Poker Dog poster – You can see this Easter Egg right in the movie poster! Not that you need a reason to see Toy Story 4 , but I promise everyone in the whole family is going to love it. Toy Story 4 Easter Eggs

The Troikas were one of the toys first seen when Slinky was gathering everyone together for a staff meeting. When Sid's voice was heard, the Troikas were so frightened they promptly hid inside each other. Of course, there is also an Easter Egg for Onward, You can see the Pegasus on the side of the bounce house. This is the same image on the side of Guinivere, Barley Lightfoot’s van. There are some “old-timers” voices that you may recognize in Bonnie’s room! Mel Brooks, Carol Burnett, Carl Reiner, and Betty White! School Sam Eagle from The Muppets, also in this scene is an Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure from Star Wars Along with lots of old toys Reptillus Maximus Lunchbox – He is from the Toy Story TV special Toy Story That Time Forgot Road Trip

Toy Story 4 Easter Eggs

But amidst all the laughs and tears I had a blast seeing all the Easter Eggs in this movie. The director Josh Cooley and Producers Mark Neilson and Jonas Rivera said that Toy Story 4 has the most Easter Eggs of any Pixar movie. They also mention that the Antique store has one from EVERY Pixar film and if you pause the movie at any point in the store you are bound to find something.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment