276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RunCam Scope Cam 2 WiFi Airsoft Camera 1080P HD Game Video Zoom Action Cam (Long Range Zoom Camera (40mm Lens))

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This option is best suited to Airsoft Sniper Rifle footage, as it provides the most zoomed-in image, and is best recording a distance of about 30-70m. The advantage of the Foxeer is that it has a 35mm lens option, which I think is a better all-rounder for most content, it has exchangeable batteries, and (I think from looking at reviews) better low-light footage. So I want to record some of my gameplay footage and I was looking into scope cameras, however, most comparisons I find are outdated.

Another option would be to go for 1080p, but that would mean that zooming in post-production is not really an option. The latest version of the RunCam Scope Cam 4K, the "2" model, was designed from the ground up for weapon mounting and has several improvements in how the camera operates, as well as a vibration function to provide a tactile indication that the camera is recording. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. You can comment when you are registered and logged in to Facebook account otherwise you will not see option to put make comment.Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! I found the scopeacam really dissapointing,I was so suprised at the poor quality I e-mailed the manufacturer to make sure it wasn't a fake,it wasn't. The Scope Cam 2 4K can capture footage at one of several frame rates, allowing you to increase or reduce the quality of your footage depending on how much resolution you need and the length of your video. The RunCam Scope Cam 4k has a changeable battery and can also be powered by using an external power supply like a powerbank through the usb port.

Apparently he makes music videos and things like that for a living and his own videos are all very well put together so his opinion floats with me. Remove lens protective case, and follow the icon operation to achieve 90°-270° lens rotation installation which could meet different usage scenarios. This new RunCam is powered by an included Rechargeable Battery Pack which can be topped up using a USB power bank, allowing you to keep filming all day! This also avoids having to use a very unstealthy "beep", allowing you to remain hidden, activate your camera, and capture your sneaky kills whilst preserving battery life. The camera is now activated using a slider switch on the top of the camera casing, and turning it on or off will provide a tactile vibration, confirming that you are filming and saving you the hassle of checking the lights to make sure you are live!The design of the RunCam blends perfectly with the lines of a rifle in a way a GoPro or similar action cam never could, keeping your rifle looking serious and ready for battle whilst you document your killing sprees! For all product quality problems that meet theafter-sales terms, we can send you new products or product accessories.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment