276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GREY GOOSE La Poire, Premium Pear Flavoured French Vodka, Made with Grey Goose Vodka with Infused and Distilled Pears from Anjou, 40% ABV, 70cl / 700ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

GREY GOOSE®La Poire benefits from the GREY GOOSE® production process, designed and implemented by Cellar Master François Thibault, focuses on bringing out the naturally superior characteristics of ripe fruits. An uplifting orchard spritz of unparalleled freshness: GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavoured Vodka, ST-GERMAIN elderflower liqueur, fresh pear and soda water built over ice in a wine glass. That’s why we control every part of the production process, from the finest French wheat to the final bottling.

La Poire | Pear-flavoured vodka | GREY GOOSE

Expertly pre-blended with GREY GOOSE® Vodka, French vermouth and a dash of bitters, the new GREY GOOSE® Classic Martini Cocktail brings you the iconic drink in a ready to serve bottle. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Each flavoured vodka created by Grey Goose has one true aim: to be the best tasting flavoured vodka of its kind in the world. The famouspear martiniconsists of pear vodka ( Grey Goose La Poire is the best stuff out there), fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, and elderflower liqueur.

I don’t know what it is or how it started, but the pear martini has remained a staple in the Williams family household for as long as I can remember. As a result, Grey Goose vodka hand picks only the most authentic, sumptuous fruit ingredients thereby ensuring that the exceptional character of this premium, pre-eminent vodka can be enjoyed throughout each and every sip. Place the lemon juice, sugar, pear and GREY GOOSE® La Poire in a bowl and stir well to combine until sugar has dissolved. For centuries Anjou pears have been the preserve of kings and prized today by chefs and gourmets alike for their creamy texture and tart clarity.

Grey Goose La Poire Vodka | Ocado

Whether the grey goose poire is really worth more than twice as much as the swedish competitor must be a matter of personal taste. I highly recommend making up a jarof simple sugar and storing it in the fridge for cocktails such as this. I’ve tried variations that include lime juice in place of lemon juice and gingerliqueur in place of elderflower liqueur, but this is my personal favoritevariation.The iconic GREY GOOSE® Vodka Martini Cocktail is made with dry vermouth and orange bitters served with a lemon twist. Smooth and crisp, this cucumber cocktail combines GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavored Vodka, premium elderflower liqueur, juiced cucumber, lemon juice and simple syrup topped with lemonade or club soda.

GREY GOOSE La Poire Pro Cocktail Recipe | GREY GOOSE GREY GOOSE La Poire Pro Cocktail Recipe | GREY GOOSE

The distinctive fruit essence carries with it a hint of nuttiness that opens up to reveal more aromatic notes such as honeysuckle and wildflower. I’m traveling and have no clue what sort of glassware my host has – thinking he does lot have much… and we are 8 people total. These regal pears bring an unmistakeable note to the taste and aroma of Grey Goose La Poire vodka, deepening it with hints of nuttiness and floral tones of honeysuckle and wildflower.Like the soft winter wheat used to make GREY GOOSE® vodka, the anjou pear is cultivated in France and is an essential ingredient in classic French pastries and desserts like the tarte aux poires, resulting in a superior pear vodka. Smooth and crisp, this cucumber cocktail combines GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavoured Vodka, premium elderflower liqueur, juiced cucumber, lemon juice and simple syrup topped with lemonade or club soda.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment