276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Last Time We Met: A heart-warming and emotional will-they-won’t-they friends-to-lovers romance for 2022

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I saw Emily Houghton had a new book being published I was SO excited as I LOVED her other book Before I Saw You.

They both shake hands and feel rather proud that, no matter what happens, they will at least be saved from a future alone. I really felt for Fin and Elles with everything they went through; they were very believable and engaging, and all aspects of their story are engaging and well-written. A pesar de que leo muchas de estas historias y ya me están cansando, está me pareció diferente a las demas, en el sentido que no apresura ni "obliga" a los personajes principales a estar juntos. Mother of a beautiful daughter, Aimee, she is going through her divorce after 10 years of marriage with Mark.One line stuck out as being out of place, purely because when a British character visits Canada and describes the temperature as being "in the nineties", it makes no sense given that no one in that scenario, including the British author, would use Fahrenheit.

I connected with them from the very beginning of the book The plot had a lot of depth and emotional conversations that made me shed a few tears. Told in the first person, this novel reads like a biographical tale of a marriage's end, of the sense of loss, the fear of moving forward, the questions as to whether even this divorce was a mistake. Emily is completely obsessed with dogs, is a trained yoga teacher and has dreamt of being an author ever since she could hold a pen.Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. Life is never as black and white as a romance novel, and the ending Mason gave her novel speaks of reality, as it was somewhat bittersweet. And lastly, I think it important for fans of romance fiction who need to be reminded that the HEA ending is, in many real situations, a fiction in and of itself. I loved how poetic many of the conversations went, which makes the whole narrative feel very artful.

In the meantime she focuses on her introduction business ‘The Love Market’ named after the market where she met Patrick in Vietnam. The background cast of characters was fascinating and sometimes humorous being made up of clients of Celine's who ae seeking relational partners and some of whom are having quite a time of it. I do warn you though, reading this will take everything to hold yourself together and not fall apart in a complete mess. Eleanor recently broke up with her long-time boyfriend, and Fin broke up with his girlfriend so he can go back to the UK to see his dying mother. Easy, escapist fiction with relatable characters, a dilemma that doesn't feel too forced for the genre, and some hard-hitting lines.Their friendship has been forged in life's hardships as they both experienced loss when parents faded from their lives.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment