276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tryst Six Venom

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I want to cry, I'm so happy. This is all I want. Everything I want. I don't want to ever do anything else. Not to waste time. Not to leave anything unsaid. This could be it. The last time we see each other.” What a fantastic way to honor 🏳️‍🌈 Pride Month🏳️‍🌈 than by reading a trope I haven't touched before. TBH I was quite apprehensive of popping my FF romance cherry, but the fact that it's a romance & gender shouldn't play a factor in love and secondly, Pen is a pretty hardass author. She rarely pulls punches or writes for the masses. She writes from her gut and her style is scathing and sharp when needed, yet treated with compassion and understanding. These just sealed the deal and I'm now sat here, having closed the book wondering HOW can I go about my life now after having journeyed through this phenomenal story. It's like this book has given me glasses to see the world around me more clearly. My senses are hyper aware now. Let's start with the brothers. THE JAEGAR BROTHERS NEED THEIR OWN SPIN OFFS. I swear to God 😫 Macon and Dallas and Iron and Army and Trace!! I feel like it'll be obvious that my favorite brother is Macon. His perseverance, his dedication to his family, his love despite not being able to verbally express it, but nonetheless showing it in other ways. There's always something about a character sacrificing their entire life to care for their family that gets to me. And I don't know if it's the brotherhood dynamic or the fact that it's just the siblings left to fend for themselves and he's in charge, but Macon didn't start off as my favorite character and the way he develops and cares for his family NO MATTER WHAT really got to me so I need a book for him RIGHT NOW ✋🏼🥺 She's like every woman on his arm—the same hair, the same clothes, the same smile, because to beat she has to compete, right?

I’m so late. This parade is taking so much longer than I’d hoped, and Lavinia’s will close soon. I dance faster as if that’ll speed up the vehicles in front of us. From the critically acclaimed author of Something To Talk About comes a sharp and sexy rom-com about a college senior who accidentally hooks up with her best friend’s mom. As long as you don’t drink sixty-four ounces of this a day, got it?” I down another swallow and cap my new favorite brand of vodka, disguised in my Evian bottle. The queen bee of Marymount Academy loves to torture the school outcast, Olivia Jaeger. No one knows what she likes to do to her in private. On another note, can I just say that I'm seriously side-eyeing the people who read this book and only gush about Olivia's brothers and how they can't wait for their book and how they're soooo hot. It's just so obvious when a straight person reads a sapphic romance. Especially when Olivia's brothers were so unkind to her, are awfully misogynistic and slut-shame women all the time.This book has created quite the polarized opinionated buzz in indielandia. My advice to those opposing it merely on the fact that it's FF romance- Stuff it and read.

I climb out of the passenger side seat, and shoot her a look as Milo sits next to her, hanging his arm around her. She’s like every woman on his arm—the same hair, the same clothes, the same smile, because to beat she has to compete, right?

Virginity is a concept invented by people to make women feel worthless for having sex.” I raise my eyebrows matter-of-factly. “You want to worry about protecting something. Protect your credit score. That’ll come in a lot handier someday.” Honestly, I couldn't have dreamt of a better version of this book. PD really did Clay and Olivia justice in every single aspect. She fleshed out their story masterfully, and stayed true to their characters which I respect. The drama was so entertaining, and I can't think of a single scene I disliked. I just really, really loved everything about Tryst Six Venom. And I don't think I'm gonna get over this story and these characters anytime soon.

Clay Collins. The little princess. Clay's home life has been hard since her little brother died. Her mother is controlling and want to micro-manage everything, her father is never at home. She's miss little perfect. Not that Clay has anything to share, anyway. Always in control, she owns the hallways, walking tall on Monday and then dropping to her knees like the good Catholic girl she is on Sunday. What she wants she has to hide. Beautiful, smart, talented, popular, my skirt’s always pressed, and I never have a hair out of place. I own the hallways, walking tall on Monday and dropping to my knees like the good Catholic girl I am on Sunday.

Become a Member

I’m kind of, sort of, open to giving anything a go when it comes to my tastes in books, but I’m not going to lie I did tiptoe into this, my biggest concern was that I’d puke in my mouth and shudder throughout, but honestly I kind of got hot under the collar!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Macon carrying the world and all its responsibiliites on his shoulders. Give this man a freaking break!!! Macon sacrificed everything to be there for his siblings. EVERYTHING. I don't think he has his own life anymore, all he does it survive and breathe to keep his siblings and their children alive. That’s how it’s always been for me. Well, since I did something that ripped apart the threads of my humanity. In the first half of the book I was completely enamored by Olivia. Her bravado, her strength just blew me away. Out of all of the books, BULLY was my favorite to write. It was easier before I knew how I would be critiqued, before I lost some of my freedom due to fear of what people would say. It was more a labor of love and a journey or discovery (sounds cheesy, I know), but with BULLY I had freedom and such a love for Jared and Tate as my firsts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment