276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shetland: The Complete Series 1 & 2 [DVD]

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Long story short, Jimmy helped a man escape extradition and death, which was obviously the right thing to do – but not when it comes to his career. Nominated for three Scottish BAFTA Awards: one for best scripted television show, one for scriptwriter David Kane, and one for actor Douglas Henshall (DI Jimmy Perez). Series 5 Shetland season 7 concluded on Wednesday 14 September at 9 pm, 2022 on BBC1. But the good news is you can still catch the whole series on BBC iPlayer. Along with Henshall, Mark Bonnar's Duncan Hunter and Anneika Rose's Maggie Kean have also left the show for good . However while the BBC hasn't confirmed who will be returning, the following seem to be a likely bet:

Shetland: The Complete Series 1-6 | DVD Box Set | Free Shetland: The Complete Series 1-6 | DVD Box Set | Free

Too Good To Be True is a complete novella-length story, originally selected as one of 15 books to be given away, free, on World Book Night, April 23rd 2016. It has been issued in Canada in an exclusive edition, available only from independent bookstores, for Canadian Independent Bookstore Day (April 29th, 2023).Fans are setting their heights high with other suggestions like Line of Duty's Martin Compston, but that's probably wishful thinking at this point. An original 6-part drama DVD now available in the UK (Region 2) and in the USA (Region 1). Series 6 There will be a different dynamic with Ruth amongst the regular characters and a few more new interesting characters to enjoy."

Shetland season 7: release date, cast, plot, and trailer Shetland season 7: release date, cast, plot, and trailer

Taking inspiration from the novel, Wild Fire is a balanced London Dry Gin with juniper and sweet spice notes that have a lingering and warming finish. Tasted neat, there are notes of warming cinnamon and sweet orange that linger on the palate. The long finish has an aromatic spice with a touch of heat from dried red chillies. Wild Fire pairs beautifully with premium tonic, which softens the heat from the spices and lifts the sweet citrus notes of the sorrel and orange peel. It is best enjoyed with a slice of orange and a copy of Ann Cleeves's Wild Fire. Later, Jimmy finds out from Alex’s daughter that he was having an affair. It later turns out that the Flora M she saw in his phone is actually a place, not a person. Jimmy travels to the religious retreat and asks about Galbraith, but it seems like the nun he speaks to is hiding something about his regular visits… She added: "However the integrity of the show and the world that has been created will remain very much in the same tone as the last seven seasons." If the last thing I do is help an innocent man, I'm good with that," Jimmy told Rhona in the season seven finale. The hit TV crime drama takes as its point of departure the characters and settings of Ann Cleeves's award-winning series of novels, but has developed its own stories, and over time the two have diverged. As series 7 began, Douglas Henshall dropped a bombshell, announcing that this would be his last season as Jimmy Perez. He said "It's been one of the privileges of my career to play Jimmy Perez for almost 10 years and to work with so many wonderful people both in front of and behind the camera, and also to spend so much time in Shetland." The good news is that the show will carry on - but without Perez, series 8 will be even more different from the books.Who organized the raid on Logan Creggan's house? (Image credit: BBC/ITV Studios/Mark Mainz) What happened in episode 4? Jimmy also uncovers that Fiona Bedford had been having an affair with Alex Galbraith for around a year, and briefly suspects her husband Darren might have found out and killed his friend in revenge. At the end of the last series, Duncan handed himself into the police. Jimmy tried to stop him, saying “You don’t need to do this”, but Duncan replied, “Yes I do.” Shetland has long hinted at Jimmy's exit, but it wasn't until the very end of season seven that we finally learned how he'd depart the show. Teasing the end, Lucianne tells us she believes they're well matched. "I do! I think neither of them will make it too easy on the other. I was very grateful to the writers and the directors and how they handled the scenes, that they allowed Meg to have an agency of her own, to be someone who would sit and say 'actually, I think you're wrong, I don’t agree' — not many people say that to Perez, because often he's right!" Shetland season 7 release date

Shetland season 8 potential release date, cast, plot Shetland season 8 potential release date, cast, plot

Winner of two Scottish Baftas: Shetland itself won best television drama, and Douglas Henshall, who plays detective inspector Jimmy Perez, was named best television actor. Director Jan Matthys (best director film/television) and Gaby Chiappe (best writer film/television) were also nominated. Series 4Yes! Shetland season 8 sees Ashley Jensen playing DI Ruth Calder. The plot sees Calder and Tosh trying to protect a witness. How can I catch up on old series of Shetland? Joining the cast of Shetland for the eighth series are Phyllis Logan ( Guilt, Downtown Abbey), Jamie Sives ( Guilt, Annika), Dawn Steele ( Holby City, Granite Harbour), Don Gilet ( EastEnders, Sherwood), Ann Louise Ross ( River City, Katie Morag) and Lorraine McIntosh ( Outlander, My Name is Joe). The guest cast will star alongside series regulars including Steven Robertson (playing DC Sandy Wilson), Lewis Howden (Sgt Billy McCabe), Anne Kidd (Cora McLean), Angus Miller (Donnie), Conor McCarry (PC Alex Grant) and Eubha Akilade (PC Lorna Burns). What’s the plot? Other returning regulars are Steven Robertson (who plays Sandy), Lewis Howden (Billy) and Anne Kidd (Cora). The series is written by Paul Logue, who also contributed to the script of series 7. Logan Creggan tried to seek revenge for Fraser's death in episode 4. (Image credit: BBC/ITV Studios/Mark Mainz) What happened in episode 5?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment