276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CleanCo Clean G Non Alcoholic Gin Alternative, 70cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inside Brad Pitt's HQ of broken dreams in New Orleans: Hollywood star's nonprofit office in shambles following years of legal battles

Flavouring– Like Four Pillars does with its Bloody Shiraz, gin producers love to mess around with flavours, and the same is true of the alcohol-free variation. You might find non-alcoholic gins with cucumber notes, strong juniper berries or any number of bizarre ingredients. Make sure you keep an eye on the flavouring. Strictly fans hit out at judge's scores for Ellie Leach and Vito Coppola as they wow with sizzling Argentine Tango and continue to fuel romance rumours Beyonce reunites with early Destiny's Child members including Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams in new trailer for Renaissance concert film Emily Hand is FREED: Hostage horror is finally over for Irish girl, nine, who spent 50 days in captivity while her devoted father campaigned desperately for her freedom - as terror group releases 20 prisoners in exchange for 39 Palestinians Non-alcoholic drinks used to be bought by a small number of committed teetotallers. Now, a far larger group of consumers fall into the moderation camp. “Most people are what we call ‘blenders’,” says Stuart Elkington, 49, who owns the online retailer Dry Drinker. “They blend what they drink. They have a no or low drink during the week, in the confidence they can have alcohol at the weekend.”Bruce Willis holds on tightly to his daughter Scout's hand as he spends Thanksgiving with his family amid... Strictly's Annabel Croft and partner Johannes Radebe left SPEECHLESS as they're awarded their first TEN for... Big Brother's Jordan Sangha and Henry Southan reveal they've ditched their 'platonic' moniker and share plans for their first date Jodie Foster's son Kit, 22, TOWERS over her as he helps the actress carry a basket full of household goods in New York City Another Aussie legend in the non-alcoholic spirits world, the Yarra Valley-based Banks Botanicals’ unique spirit is a bold blend of five ingredients – each individually distilled to ensure that the flavour and essence of each botanical are captured in their purest form. You can expect cinnamon notes of cassia combined with the fresh high notes of lemon myrtle and lime. And, if you need a bit of extra temptation to buy a bottle, they give ten cents for every bottle sold to Bush Heritage Australia. How good.

Bethenny Frankel shares, 53, series of sweet snaps with her mini-me daughter Bryn Hoppy, 13, from Thanksgiving: 'Thankful' Gwyneth Paltrow reveals an UNUSUAL design choice in her Montecito mansion during Thanksgiving... can you see what it is?MPs call for new law to help the one in three men over 65 living with incontinence by enforcing compulsory sanitary bins in male toilets Adding ice to Clean G helped to tone down the strong lemon notes, but it also washes out the juniper notes even more. I usually like adding ice to my non-alcoholic gins, but in this case, I prefer Clean G neat. It’s pretty difficult to make healthy choices in transit. I’m not a health fanatic – if you’re at home and you can cook your own food, super, but if you’re on a train you’re going to have a sandwich. I like to think I’m on top of my game. I just had a ham and cheese baguette – I probably wouldn’t have done if I was at home, but it was one of few options. It depends on where you are. I do some work in Africa with the Michael Matthews foundation. We put 2,500 kids through school. My brother Michael was very sporty and valued education. Out there it’s impossible to eat healthily: everything is fried to kill off bacteria that was harboured in it overnight. But you get on with it." Thursday Northern Lights to shine across parts of the UK tonight: Is your area going to be illuminated as Aurora Borealis lights up the night sky?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment