276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moschino Toy Boy Edp Spray 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Toy Boy, the first fragrance for men designed by creative director Jeremy Scott, follows the Toy line, launched by the first unisex edition in 2014 and followed by Toy 2 for women from 2018. chuyên gia nước hoa hàng đầu Yann Vasnier sáng tạo ra, Moschino Toy Boy thể hiện được đầy đủ sự tinh quái của ông cách tạo hương của ông, khi hương đầu là sự kết hợp mới lạ giữa sự tươi mát của Cam bergamot, trái lê và vị ấm nồng của hồng tiêu. It smells like a heavy leathery vetiver, sweaty rose body odor mix completely burying the lovely opening notes. use it sparingly if you want to experience the soft and gentle scent for your self, 2-3 sprays max otherwise it maybe be too strong for the wearer. Wearing it on my forearm now, and the "pickle" note is a clean aroma of dill, it's not a vinegary smell.

If you have ever bought a new dresser or any furniture that's a mix of different woods with pine plywood, MDF, or OSB backing and opened a drawer, it's that smell. Once again, I applaud the perfumer for creating such a rose heavy scent that is still unmistakably masculine and for crafting such a unique, outside-the-box fragrance. This makes sense though, since most people purchase designer fragrances only if the opening impresses them — and the opening certainly impressed me. I would go as far to say that this is niche quality stuff, it has great performance both in silage and longevity, but it is not a mass appealing fragrance, so honestly you will be the one appreciating this one most of the time, not the people around you.younger guys for sure I would put the cut off around 25 for wear this begins to be portrayed as inappropriate for said age. Take the smoky rose from Portrait of a Lady, the dry spicy woods from Creed Royal Oud, a touch of fruity sweetness, throw in some wildcard notes like flax and magnolia and hope for the best. I was surprised how quickly that faded away to a pleasant but not a unique scent, sort of if Kenneth Cole made a Black scent that lasted more than five minutes. This is a relatively linear scent, but beware that some people might find the smell of flax unappealing.

Toy 2 comes in a fine transparent glass bottle with opaque finishing touches where the cap is the head of the bear with a gold collar below adding sophistication.

All those qualities disappear as it dries down, just a hint of pepper and a dominant sweet balsamic rose, which overpowers everything else and reminds me of many women’s products. I doubt I'd purchase a full bottle and will continue to look for a men's rose that I find fits better. I like TB's rosey-floral-spicy scent, and performance is good, but I'm not feelin' a full-sized bottle is in my future.

This is something we very rarely see in designer fragrances and it is what attracts so many to niche. However, in terms of feminine fragrances, there are better rose-based options available as this fragrance smells like highly concentrated rose water. The person I imagine wearing this is someone who has a lot of natural charisma and doesn't feel the need to prove anything to anyone - because he already knows exactly who he is. namperfume thực hiện lên đơn hàng và thanh toán với hình thức COD (Nhận hàng thanh toán) hoặc chuyển khoản trước khi Ship. This fragrance opens up with a SWEET BLAST of pear, pink pepper, and elemi, accompanied by a spicy undertone comprised of nutmeg and bergamot.

I hesitated for a long time to acquire it in view of its exaggeratedly gay or too masculine image, responding to standard formats for the general public, but in fact it is not so. Very unique, I’ve never had a fragrance containing it so I was somewhat curious but it is a definite thumbs up. Magnolia can be pushed in either a masculine or a feminine direction, but Toy Boy pushes it in a masculine direction, similar to how the magnolia in Terre d'Hermès is done. This is definitely for people with an edgy or goth style, as a frilly pink girl I don’t think I could pull this one off lol. Nước hoa là tổng hợp của nhiều thành phần hương liệu tự nhiên và tổng hợp, nên bảo quản nước hoa ở những nơi khô thoáng, mát mẻ, tránh nắng, nóng hoặc quá lạnh, lưu ý không để nước hoa trong cốp xe, những nơi có nhiệt độ nóng lạnh thất thường.

Toy Boy eau de parfum is the new men’s fragrance by Moschino that reinterprets elegance with a touch of irony. với những sản phẩm đổi vì lý do cá nhân (tặng, được tặng), sản phẩm đổi chỉ được áp dụng trong thời gian 10 ngày kể từ khi sản phẩm được bán ra. Fairly nice fragrance with a pleasant opening of pepper and pear, followed by a bloom of saccharine rose reminiscent of rosewater lemonade I’d make in the summer. If that sounds horrendous, it's because it is, but it's not as far gone as Secretions Magnifiques, there is merit here.the cloves annoy me and much, then something very overwhelming comes along, I think it's the green pear tree but the scent is always stronger, nauseating and feminine, green and acrid also because a very strong rose appears and remains . I thought hmm I would defientley want him to smell like roses, cloves and vetiver, it seemed like such a beautiful combo. it is definitely a true unisex, but i am grateful i was able to pull it off without getting questioned and was told the masculinity actually fit very well, since i am a 5'1 girl. My first thought was "Wow, someone figured out how to perfectly incorporate rose into a men's fragrance! Let this fragrance grow on you— my first spray was incredibly weak, with very little longevity nor projection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment