276°
Posted 20 hours ago

adidas Men's Solecourt Boost Tennis Shoe

£140£280.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, once your foot is in place, it offers a bit of grippy resistance to help keep your heel planted.

After a couple of weeks I started wearing two pairs of socks, and the fit was much more to my liking. For my review and playtest, I’ purchased the adidas SoleCourt Boost in black with orange highlights. I also experienced a bit of toe jam due to the extra room in the toe box, which began hindering my movement. He said, "This shoe has very solid traction, but I was still able to slide, especially when moving laterally along the baseline.Sorprendido por la calidad, terminado y los materiales de primera de los tenis, además los compré a un súper precio. Every pair of tennis shoes has its upsides and downsides, but when it comes to the SoleCourt Boost, adidas has produced what I’d consider a winning formula that makes them some of the best shoes on the market.

I had a lot of extra room in the toe box, but I don't think it was enough to go down a half size, so I stayed in my true size. I love the black colorway, and although they’re certainly not intended for daily wear, it’s one of the few tennis shoes that I think looks good on and off the court – especially when compared to some other models out there like the Asics Court FF 2, which feel out of place off the court.To do this, use a ruler or tape measure to determine the distance between the two points that are furthest apart in cm (see illustration - vertical line! With that being said, the outsoles on these shoes were similar in durability to the 2017 and 2018 Barricades. Flex points were natural and strategic placement of RPU dots allowed the shoe to bend and stretch naturally right from the start. The SoleCourt Boosts did not feel as rigid out of the box as the Barricade 2018s, although they are a little over an ounce heavier.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment