276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HyperX Fury HX316C10F/8, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Standing – We recommend that you are standing at all times when working on the computer. Setting on a chair can generate more electrostatic. These results are mirrored in some games in the real world, though generally it's within margin of error and ends up being a flat-line chart. Formula 1 2012 is one of the few games that sees large gains in FPS from memory, but we've opted not to test this since it seems more like a benchmark of F1 and not the memory (being the only game I've found with such a response). Real World Tests - Handbrake As it turns out, RAM also feels like a relatively uninteresting component when selecting parts for a new system -- such is the nature of a stable product. It's similar to buying gas, in that regard; serious enthusiasts might deliberate over suppliers and octane specifications, but most users just fill up with the most convenient and affordable source. That's not to diminish the importance of quality RAM, though it does currently feel like a fairly stagnated market. Things will change in the face of DDR4. Although our games testing was tossed out due to identical results, Cinebench shows some disparity between products. Testing memory using games is tough; most games will not be memory-bound in any capacity, instead deferring to the GPU and CPU for FPS output. We saw marginal advantages between 1600MHz ADATA value RAM and the faster 1866 Vengeance and Fury RAM, and somewhat noteworthy gains between 1866MHz and 2666MHz. HyperX FURY DDR4 memory comes in a variety of single modules and kits. Beyond specs and performance, they all share common features. Design

This is pasted from our multichannel RAM benchmark, where we tested dual- vs. single-channel platform configurations. As for the subjective, aesthetics stuff, I'm a big fan of the matte white color -- it looks excellent with the white H440 we reviewed. It’s very comfortable to play on and it never slipped away on me when playing, which is due to a combination of the great rubber texturing on the underside of the pad and the weight of it. I test these pads for consistency on a variety of surfaces and I always try to make them move in outlandish ways which would frankly never happen in actual gaming circumstances, but the Fury S held tight all throughout. For desktop computers, shut down and unplug your computer and open the case. Please note: The higher capacity memory should be installed in slot 1 followed by the next lower capacity memory in slot 2 and so on. Please refer to your motherboard manual for proper slot identification. For this test, the CPU was configured at 4.2GHz (instead of our usual 4.4GHz) with a vCore of 1.265V.

Guides

The HyperX Fury S Pro XLdoes everything right if you’re looking for a consistent pad with a medium (edging on fast) glide. It starts off a tad bit faster, but that initial faster feeling wears off after some time. Still, the glide and performance of the Fury S Pro is very respectable and I would definitely not feel bad if someone shoved this pad underneath my mouse and told me to use it in a competitive environment. First, make sure you have the correct memory for your notebook. Refer to Kingston's online Memory Search at www.kingston.com for assistance. After confirming that you have the correct memory for your system, do the following:

I'm responsible for maintaining our entire YouTube channel here at GamersNexus (and do a good deal of hobbyist mountain bike video editing in my free time), so the video editing tests were of most interest to me. Premiere is an easy one, the test settings consisted of: Euler 3D is best-used when testing CPUs and memory. The program is freely available through Casealab.HyperX FURY DDR4 is a complete line of dual in-line memory modules (DIMMs). They are natively 64 bits and developed for fast data transfer. Release Date and Price Looking at read speeds (file read), similar results are presented with the exception of the Vengeance Pro memory marginally outranking the Fury kit. The results thus far are relatively uninteresting, beyond the high performance exhibited by ADATA's kit. Unleash your style, unleash your fury HyperX RAM. Our range of HyperX memory will give your system’s the performance boost they need to power through intensive workloads, including running the latest AAA games and streaming high-resolution media on your favourite watch along platforms. Yes, HyperX FURY is an excellent memory for entry- and mid-range PCs. It suits gamers and content creators alike.

Note: Kingston is in no way responsible for any problems resulting from flashing the BIOS. Flashing the BIOS is merely a troubleshooting suggestion. Customers who flash the BIOS do so at their own risk. All instructions on how to upgrade the BIOS will be provided by the computer manufacturer or the 3rd party BIOS manufacturer and not by Kingston. The best method of preventing ESD is to use an ESD wrist strap or a grounding mat or table.However, because most users do not have access to these items, we have included the below steps to help reduce the chance of ESD as much as possible. The new Fury RAM is branded as just "HyperX Fury" with no "Kingston" in the tag at all, part of the company's new direction to further differentiate the HyperX gaming business unit from its core. HyperX Fury RAM Specs Density The entry-level memory from HyperX FURY is the 2666MHz version. This memory is good for getting started on a budget, but it is too slow for resource-avid games and applications. Compatibility with HyperX NGENUITY makes it easy to set the desired light bar colorway or manage settings directly from your HyperX keyboard. Alternatively, you could use the motherboard’s software for the same purpose. The low profile also makes the memory compatible with all desktop systems, no matter how compact. Chipset CompatibilityWeather - Electrical storms can increase the ESD risk; unless absolutely necessary, try not to work on a computer during an electrical storm.In very dry areas, the air itself becomes a part of the electrostatic build-up mechanism every time there is an air flow (wind, air conditioning, blower) passing over an insulated surface.Do not let high humidity levels build a false confidence, and beware of corrosion problems with interconnects and other electrical interfaces.

Beyond anything else, what we all expect from a good memory is performance — and the HyperX FURY DDR4 delivers. You can expect fluid gameplay and seamless usage of creative apps for all options with capacities of 16GB and higher. The smaller RAMs are still fast but likely not fast enough to run demanding apps. Memory write is our next chart. Once again, it goes ADATA, Corsair, and then HyperX in the standings; the differential between the Vengeance and HyperX products is close enough to be regarded as irrelevant. Selecting either of these kits based on price would be the way to go thus far, though things will change as we progress through the real-world tests.We rendered out a complex 10s clip that featured four 1080@60p videos shot at 24- & 28Mbps. The clips had color correction and other post-processing effects applied and were rendered at maximum depth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment