276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CLORIS 38''/40"/48'' Foldable Fitness Trampoline - Max Load 330lb/400 lb/450lb, Rebounder with Adjustable Foam Handle Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Body Exercise

£59.995£119.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After this, I’d recommend some static squats, to learn how to distribute your weight on the trampoline. NoMaximum weight capacity:400 PoundsDepartment:UnisexManufacturer:CLORISItem model number:DS0150Product Dimensions:80 x 40 x 10 cm; 9.

I tested the Bellicon, Opti and Boogie Bounce trampolines at home, using workout videos of around 20 minutes each from their respective training platforms (a Youtube video for the Opti). The products or services listed have been selected independently by journalists after hands-on testing or sourcing expert opinions. The mat itself felt strong enough to have my legs definitely putting in work as I pushed down hard with every jump.

That said, no screwdriver was necessary - with a bit of leg-twisting and a hard yank to unfold the mat, it was up in a few minutes.

For each of the fitness trampolines I was looking for quality of construction, usable size and weight, ease of storage (some fold, some don’t) and extras including workout guides. The legs fold inward quickly and with minimal effort, leaving it a good size to hide away in the corner or a sizeable cupboard at home. Eva Longoria often shares clips of herself enjoying a bounce, while Kate Beckinsale has been known to love it and Cindy Crawford's apparently been doing it for decades – even Gwynnie's Goop is in on the fitness trampoline action. Manufacturer warranties and service options may not be valid or available outside of the United States.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . NASA scientists have discovered that jumping regularly on a mini trampoline for just 10 minutes of the time requires more effort than jogging without the negative impact on the joints.

It’s good to know that if you need any extra workout tips, you can always attend one of their many classes across the country.

A little smaller than the Bellicon, it fitted really nicely in my living room, but the overall look was somewhat less chic. ANTI-SLID AND WATERPROOF] The PP mat is waterproof and easy to clean, The mute rubber foot pads provide better stable grip for safety and non-slip, it's firm and wide enough that you don't loose your balance. I found the larger size to be very accommodating to my size 9 feet and made it easy for a beginner like me to get to grips with bouncing up and down without worrying about falling off. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment